Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I would say that your brickwall is really the highlight of your cozy home! Its one of my nice to have in my future home but very scared on how pricey it may cost me

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
16 hours ago, powerlee said:

I would say that your brickwall is really the highlight of your cozy home! Its one of my nice to have in my future home but very scared on how pricey it may cost me

Hello,

thank you for the compliment! :D

nowadays brickwall is pretty common in like very scandi theme house :lol:

It's not as pricey as you thought to be if you purchase the tiles in JB directly from craftstone warehouse or via taobao :) 

On 13/12/2016 at 9:43 AM, xhomesweethomex said:

Hello,

thank you for the compliment! :D

nowadays brickwall is pretty common in like very scandi theme house :lol:

It's not as pricey as you thought to be if you purchase the tiles in JB directly from craftstone warehouse or via taobao :) 

agree, brickwall is a must for scandi theme ! i still need to do my homework in getting the tiles directly from JB if i push thru with this one

14 hours ago, miumiu16 said:

Hi, Can you share me your curtain supplier name?

Hello, i am using Vincent for my curtains and blinds.

You can contact him via nine three eight four nine two two eight.

On 12/30/2016 at 9:35 AM, my3rmflat said:

Hi, We have the same colour scheme.

Can I have a look at your quote and your contractor contact?

Thanks for the PM in advance.

Hello,

I dont have my quotation anymore since its has been close to 2 years since my renovation. U can contact Nick and team for quotation.

Hi xhomesweethomex,

Happy to hear that you had an amazing reno experience and thank you for sharing it with us. Your house looks amazing! :))

Possible to share with me the contacts and price on the following?

1. Curtains and blinds

2. Post-reno cleanup

3. Contractor details

Thanks so much in advance!

On 6/5/2015 at 6:46 PM, xhomesweethomex said:

Fresh from the photobucket!

Went over to check for any defects earlier and the moment I stepped in, I was amazed! Amazed at how clean my flooring is. We are able to walk barefoot in our house now! Though it is still dusty but feels so good to have our feet touching the tiles. Haha!

Well, I am very very satisfied with Nick's work! *thumbs up!
All our taps and basins are up and running! Tested our rainshower as well! *we use instant heater hence only the hand shower gets the hot water. Not the rainshower :( was told it cannot be done such that both have hot water. I don't really mind because I enjoy cold shower on such a hot day! So I decided to leave it as what it is!

Glad to say the water pressure for rainshower (cold water) is very good!!!! I am impressed! A note for new key owners to note,no rainshower if u are going for instant water heater ya. :)

It was fun while it last! I am kind of sad that my renovation is over. I will miss the times where I spend so many hours surfing TB looking for stuffs for our crib. Now it is the time to do the dreading job;pack up!

Before that, pictures first!

Waterfall tap!
Super huge tap! the size was indeed smaller when it was in the box. It just looks bloated all of a sudden. LOL!

B0AD0379-2552-4163-9F3C-D29537B4A522_zps

Our rainshower with 707 instant heater!
C51A711E-1FED-4165-AB07-783235663DF4_zps

Bidet spray :

BA7D72EC-01F5-4010-B6CA-BB301D145C85_zps

Retractable sink tap:

Saw this same tap in SG selling for $200++ !

3DA4658B-E304-4BE7-B146-A5403825DFE5_zps

TB Kohler basin with the huge waterfall tap!

D6631AFD-51B8-43A1-ACB1-A3D0804169A1_zps

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o565/xhomesweethomex/Renovation/D6631AFD-51B8-43A1-ACB1-A3D0804169A1_zps9jffc3ba.jpg

Hi there, would like to check if you have any water pressure issues with using a rain shower with an instant heater?  Also, could you let me know where did you buy your retractable tap and how much?  Many thanks!

On 4/19/2017 at 11:52 AM, mopeey said:

Hi there, would like to check if you have any water pressure issues with using a rain shower with an instant heater?  Also, could you let me know where did you buy your retractable tap and how much?  Many thanks!

Hello, water pressure w instant heater is not very good but i can live with it tho.

if u r someone who needs very good water pressure, go with storage heater.

All my taps are from taobao. :)

On 5/21/2015 at 8:38 AM, xhomesweethomex said:

Hello!

PM-ed you ! :lol:

Hi! cani have the contact for the bombshelter as well?

*Pls ignore me. I've found the contacts that u shared previously :)

Edited by vxnne

On 5/12/2015 at 10:31 AM, xhomesweethomex said:

Contractor/ID

We have decided from start to engage a contractor instead of ID mainly because i have the design more or less in my mind.

I have read through so many blogs here and the first one i approach was Nicholas from Renoguyz.

He is the first and the only contractor we met up. We decided to engage him as our contractor after 2 meetups. He has a reputation of being sloppy,straight forward but that is what my husband like about him. :notti: Both of us are comfortable with him throughout the 2 meetups with him and we get along quite well with him hence we decided to take the plunge and go with him.

His ideas are more to the practical side and if he thinks it is not nice or will not fit, he will voice it out instead of accepting whatever i have suggested.

Budget

We did not take up any renovation loan hence our budget is quite limited and we allocated under 20K for renovation.

Nick gave me a very satisfied quotation 1 day after our meetup and its well below our 20K! :good:

Thank you for your review!