Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lucidacid

My Humble Abode (Without Id)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Lucidacid,

Can you give me your contractor A's contact?

Thank you

Hi Lucidacid,

Thank you

Hi Philippian and vi3ir4,

I did not engage contractor A! I engaged contractor J + E. But if you want contractor A's contact, I will PM you tonight. (:

Hi Philippian and vi3ir4,

I did not engage contractor A! I engaged contractor J + E. But if you want contractor A's contact, I will PM you tonight. (:

Thanks in advance, i want contractor A's contact :)

Hi can u kindly share what is the laminate code used for the kitchen cabinet(the brown side panel), bedroom wardrobe and dresser?

Choosing of laminates is giving me a headache.

Tks in advance!

Hi peachpokka!

Oh trust me, We forwent our sleep in order to choose the laminates, and personally, I still regretted my decision to do such a complicated pattern for our bedroom wardrobe...

For the Bedroom Wardrobe, we chose WY 1248D, Gomera Nogal Horizontal for the border, and it's brother WY 1247D, Costa Nogal.

For the dresser, it's WY 1248D.

For the kitchen cabinet, it's Alfonso Noce Roma, WY5241D.

Hope this helps! (:

Hi Lucidacid,

Thank you

Hi Lucidacid,

Appreciate if you could furnish yr contractors' contact.

Rgds

PM-ed you!

Hi peachpokka!

Oh trust me, We forwent our sleep in order to choose the laminates, and personally, I still regretted my decision to do such a complicated pattern for our bedroom wardrobe...

For the Bedroom Wardrobe, we chose WY 1248D, Gomera Nogal Horizontal for the border, and it's brother WY 1247D, Costa Nogal.

For the dresser, it's WY 1248D.

For the kitchen cabinet, it's Alfonso Noce Roma, WY5241D.

Hope this helps! (:

Thanks so much! Don't worry your wardrobe looks fine. Look forward to handover and move into decoration stage!

Hi Lucidacid, did you do any hacking for your kitchen walls? Your kitchen actually look very spacious!

Hi Shiwei71,

I didn't hack anything. Actually, I still find it very small... It's really probably the lighting. Once the light was fixed, we were all wow-ed by the kitchen! Before that it looked really dark and small...

hi there!

will you be sharing more pictures of your kitchen? it looks really nice!

Hi babymonsta,

Thanks a lot (((: I will do so when the glass backing and the quartz top is up, which is next Monday (:

i jus pm u

can i also have Mr. E & J contact pls? cheers

Done! (: Hope this helps (:

Hi Lucidacid,

You have a beautiful home !

Can you PM me your contractor contact please ?

Thanks,

John

Thanks a lot! (: PM-ed you already!

Thanks neighbour! Anyway read about your experience with the hdb screening. It kinda seems like ah kwang(guang) is the contractor for fvrg. So, fingers crossed for my screening... did J/E suggested for any self levelling screening to smooth e floor?

From my own home experience,yes need to top up as the FOC is barely enough.Discuss with the appointed HDB contractor,inform him you are using what kind of mm lamnates or vinyl. For mine im using 5mm vinyl and i ask the hdb contractor to top up up to the height difference . I inform him beforehand when i was given the contact number of the hdb contractor that i need to top up and inform him i know the requirements. Coffee $$ as everyone always say.

Sorry for the super late respond but wow thanks for the info! i was thinking of coffee money also haha, Can i know if your screed was done smoothly in this case? and how long did the whole process take?

Hi Chower!

Yes I'm doing laminates, which is 11mm thick. I got HDB to do screeding for 50mm height, which is 10mm more than the standard. I paid $550 for it and they used prepaid cement for my house. We did give the workers some additional money but it didn't work. We merely gave them the chance to tok us. Just call the supervisor if it's not smooth enough. Their supervisor's word has more power than money. Depending on your district/estate, the allowance for bumps is 2-3mm or 3-5mm. Unfortunately, for Ang Mo Kio Town Council, 3-5mm is their allowance. So if we have bumps within that range, it is still considered smooth. :jawdrop:

Hope this helps! (:

This really helps too! so this means no point talking much with the workers, must really "sa kah" the supervisor in this case huh? I'm really hoping to pay my contractor for screed instead of taking HDB's after so many complaints read, but boh bian, when one has limited budget, one has to tahan a bit more.. But your carpentry is looking great!! Looking forward to more pics~!

Hi LucidAcid,

Can you take a pic of the internals of ur wardrobe? I wanna see how L Shape internals can be customized. TIA

photo_2015-07-29_00-19-57_zpsqqkszw4p.jp

photo_2015-07-29_00-20-14_zpseygf0ufd.jp

photo_2015-07-29_00-20-06_zpsz65jbasc.jpphoto_2015-07-29_00-20-18_zpsoel7ixqn.jp

Here you go! Hope this helps! (:

• Like 1