Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lucidacid

My Humble Abode (Without Id)

Hi, can PM me the contacts for the 3 contractors & the one that you engaged for the stucco wall?

May I also check where did you buy your tv console? Its looks awesome!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Thanks for sharing.

Your new place looks great!

May I know contractor J is from which company?

Are they registered under HDB?

Do they provide warranty for the competed work?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Congrats on ur lovely hse. Wow you managed to squeeze in a vanity cabinet in the mbr toilet. Btw where and how much u buy ur dining table, and whats the material of the table?

Hihi!

Thanks a lot! Yes we did. It was one of the tougher things we had to plan. We got our dining table from Castlery, Solid American Walnut!

hihi, love your house design! can you PM me ur contractor details pls?? thanks!!

Hi! Pm-ed you! (:

Ju

Just wondering is the door stopper still available??

Thanks

Hi!

Yes it is! Do you mind PM-ing me the address I should send it to? We can liaise over PM!

Hi Lucidacid,

Can you please PM me the 3 contractors' contact that you have shortlisted in your first post?

Thank you so much in advance!

=)

Hi! Pm-ed you! (:

Hi Lucidacid:
Firstly you've got your place really beautifully renovated!
Would u mind sharing the contact of contractor A and Contractor J?
Also the ID who's willing to do the feature brick wall from you. How much did it cost?
Thanks a lot

Hihi!

Thanks a lot! Pm-ed you! (:

Hi Lucidacid,

PFR is per foot run. Was wondering if you can share with us what is the PFR for wardrobe, kitchen cabinet, TV console and your flooring?

Thanks you and happy taking over.

Well done!!!

Hi!

Er... I don't know ley about the wardrobe and the kitchen cabinet actually. The price changes after each quote because we constantly asked for discounts. We looked at it as a lump sum and did not divide it into PFR. We bought the TV console as it was. So there is no PFR! Our flooring should be $6.90 psf! Sorry and hope these help!

Hi, can PM me the contacts for the 3 contractors & the one that you engaged for the stucco wall?

May I also check where did you buy your tv console? Its looks awesome!

Hihi!

Pm-ed you! Thanks so much! (: I bought it from Grafunkt! I love it too!

Hi,

Thanks for sharing.

Your new place looks great!

May I know contractor J is from which company?

Are they registered under HDB?

Do they provide warranty for the competed work?

Thanks in advance.

Hi!

Contractor J is the boss of CX reno. Nope they aren't. Yes they do provide 1 year warranty, but after that 1 year if there are any issues, you can still contact them!

Hi keen to buy over some tiles. Tried to PM but think ur box cld be full. Cheers

Hi spydy!

Really sorry! Cleared em' mails already! Will pm you!

Hello Lucidacid,

Its my first post here.. great design btw.

Would be great if you could share Mr J+E contractor contact?

Much thanks,

G

Hi! Pm-ed you! Hope everything will go smoothly for you!

Hi Lucidacid,

What is the brand & model of the ceiling fan in ur study room? It comes with light right? How much & where u bought it? TIA

Hi Lucidacid,

What is the brand & model of the ceiling fan in ur study room? It comes with light right? How much & where u bought it? TIA

It's Acorn AC-108 Black! Yes it does. Got it at $380? About there... From Ambience labz in Ubi.

hi!! so you mind sharing with me contractor contacts for your home? thank you! :)

PM-ed you!

Hi!

Your house is beautifully renovated! It would be great if you could share the 3 contractors contacts. Thank you in advance :)

PM-ed you!

Hi Lucidacid

Your place looks amazing. Can you share the contact of your contractor? Thanks so much. Hoping that my Reno will turn out as great as yours.