Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lucidacid

My Humble Abode (Without Id)

Hi Lucidacid,

My unit is located at Rivergrove as well! Could you share with more experience about your floor screening by HDB?

Because we are considering if we should go ahead with the floor screening provided my HDB, we have appeal and the contractor assigned to us is Ah Guang. :(

In additional can you provide me with the contractor supervisor number?

Thanks a lot in advice~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Lucidacid!

Partner and I absolutely adore your house! Did you have to come up with the completed layout and design or will contractor J & E able to help us with some of it?

In addition, could you share contractor J & E's contacts as well as a breakdown of your renovation cost/quote with us? TIA! :D

Hi Lucidacid,

I'm newbie in Renotalk. You have a very nice house renovation there. Love how it turn out, you have a hidden talent there (interior designer) :good:

Could you share contractor J & E's contacts as well as a breakdown of your renovation cost/quote with me? I do look for contractor that do good workmanship and able to advise practically. thank you in advance!

Sorry! Gonna disappear from Renotalk until my wedding is over! In the midst of preparing for our wedding in less than a month's time, and planning our month long honeymoon. Please forgive me! :sport-smiley-018:

On hiatus until 1st December! Anyway contractor J&E has told me to advise everyone not to contact them for their services until next year because they are so packed, they can hardly breathe. HAHAH <-- They say one.

Sorry! And thanks (:

Hi lucidacid, can pm ivan's contact for the stucco wall? What is ur estimate sq feet area for the stucco wall? Did you engage him just for stucco wall?

Thanks thanks...

Hi Lucidacid,

Blessed wedding! Can i have J&E contact please? I will be starting my renovation after December.

TIA

Edited by Topokki

Lelong Lelong! We bought too many tiles!

Letting go of these D91529 porcelain tiles (150mm x 900mm) at $1.50 psf. Approx 5.8sqf (4 tiles) left! This tile is one of the best thing that happened to me. It really looks like wood. In fact, my MIL came and asked us why we use wood for kitchen flooring and toilet feature floor.

UPDATE: SOLD.

You can use it for your toilet as a feature wall or floor. It's really the best thing ever! (:

photo_2015-07-30_10-57-56_zps7snzz0yc.jp

Ignore the ugly feet :sport-smiley-018: Italian tiles, Fiordo Marendo (300 x 600mm), letting it go at $2 psf. :notti: Approx 28 sqf! (14 tiles left) left!

Matt black Native Stone Italian tiles (300mm x 600mm), letting it go at $2. My favorite tiles because they are matt!! ((: Maybe that's why I bought too many... approx. 79.8 sqf (41 Tiles) left. My employer bought some of this tiles and used it in our centre's toilet as flooring! Works well if you have ventilation. If not, I find it abit slippery.

photo_2015-07-30_10-57-30_zpshffxy6fi.jp

Common toilet wall tiles... I don't like this the most :no: . But this is my husband's favourite! Hahaha. Our most expensive tile - Mikonos Italian Tile 300 x 600MM. Letting it go at $3. Approx 19 sqf left (10 Tiles).

We also have two doors, so neighbors, if you want them, do contact me! (:

for a while.. i was wondering how come ur toilet so spacious... noted there is no those huge vertical pipes too !

can u pm me JE contacts. ur inbox is FUll. lol...