Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
breathoxygen

Need Recommendation For A&a Builder

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi. my contractor do really help me alot in my reno. till now if there is problem, he will still willing to come down to help me solve the problem. as i do recommend my client to him, he did not charge me any amount for solving my problems at home.

u can pm me if u want his number.

Try choi & chen collaborative. It's our client - some really stunning designs and work. Their attention to detail is something I have to bring up.

Just say Chris from the pest control recommend.

Guest Yiling Tan

just moved into my completed terrace house....so far so good :good: . can pm me if you want my contractor...mine was new errection tho but am sure they would do A&A too.

We bought a terrace house which needed minor A & A.

Our contractor did a bad job that we now have no alternative but to do it again.

Would really appreciate it if you could share your builder's contact.

Thanks so much.

Edited by sharon

he did not charge me any amount for solving my problems at home.

hi. my contractor do really help me alot in my reno. till now if there is problem, he will still willing to come down to help me solve the problem. as i do recommend my client to him, he did not charge me any amount for solving my problems at home.

are you both the same person?

hi all,

I'm new here and am totally confused at so many topics in the forum.

I'm hoping to get some recommendations for major A&A for existing 2-storey terrace in original condition more than 30 years old and to add another 1/2 floor. Reliable, quality and reasonable price.

ANY help will be much appreciated.

hi all,

I'm new here and am totally confused at so many topics in the forum.

I'm hoping to get some recommendations for major A&A for existing 2-storey terrace in original condition more than 30 years old and to add another 1/2 floor. Reliable, quality and reasonable price.

ANY help will be much appreciated.

Hi baba,

I am ZhiQuan. You may consider my company, JAG creations Pte Ltd.

https://www.facebook.com/JAG-Creations-Pte-Ltd-1529626960600653/info/?tab=page_info

We are prior in Retails, residential and Showflats. Kindly give a call to my office and i will serve you with more information and details.

Thank you.

Need recommendation also

i would recommend my builder who did design & build for me at Bishan & Joo Chiat Semi.

they are efficient and honest.

you may reach them at kl.design@outlook.sg ( Kwong Long Building Construction Pte Ltd)

just bought a inter-terrace. anyone has recommendation on reliable builder for A&A work? appreciate your sharing!

i would recommend my builder who did design & build for me at Bishan & Joo Chiat Semi.

they are efficient and honest.

you may reach them at kl.design@outlook.sg ( Kwong Long Building Construction Pte Ltd)

On 31/05/2015 at 4:46 PM, crystalkong said:

Can you please PM the contractor contact? Also can you share the cost of your reno? Thanks.