Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
buibuidedada

Any Experience With Evorich? Bad Or Good?

Hi,

Anyone have experience with Evorich? Is their service good? My contractor is discouraging me to go with them. They say they have very bad experience with them. He say they have lots of excuses n some of their customer are not happy with their flooring too. I've read 1-2 blog that also mention that their contractor had a prob with Evorich but didn't explain why. Now my contractor is quoting me cheaper price from evorich competitor even after I have placed $500 deposit with Evorich.

Anybody willing to share your experience?

Thank you in advance :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi everyone, we have just installed Evorich Vinyl Flooring - Amsterdam Eggshell series a few weeks ago.

However, we noticed some planks had white squiggly lines that go against the grain patterns, while some planks had normal grain patterns.
The white squiggly lines actually looked like manufacturing defects to me. 

May I know if anyone encountered similar issues?

P/S: My apologies, I am relatively new to the forum and could not attach the pictures onto the thread > <

Hard to compare, Heng you will get good service, if not then will be another outcome, but afterall if they can last so long in the market means higher chance are in good hand :good: