Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Moominmamma

Sealy Posture Premier Mattress

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

went to have a look at sealy...seems their titanium claims are kinda suspicious. The springs should be less than 0.01% titanium at the price! 100% titanium specs costs over tens of thousands of dollars. I think we should be more serious in demanding truthful claims from bedding companies. It is definitely safer buying from a company with high integrity.

looking for mattress too.... would be keen to know more info on sealy, king koil and sea horse brands, if any one has any experience to share, it would be gladly appreciated. :)

Still a Sealy fan. Many of my friends purchase Sealy. Try it and see if it is suitable for you and if it does, then good.

actually, are there any key factors that i should look at before buying a mattress? what's recommended for lower back pain?

A doctor.

Hahaha!

I still think sealy is pretty suspicious though, especially on the titanium claims. Have tried one in showroom before, okay lah, but not fantastic. Definitely not worth the price they're asking for (4k)!