Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Silver

Our Cozy Nest @ Admiralty

Hi all,

Renovations has finally started for our resale Hdb at Woodlands.

4-rm D&B resale HDB, 101 sqm, Woodlands Drive 62

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thank You Neighbour !

The condition of flat is simple. Since this was first owner, renovations gotten a bit old already.

Currently all necessary hacking is completed - full toilets, kitchen tiles, kitchen cabinets & wardrobes, ceramic tile skirting for the all the rooms.

We are keeping kitchen walls to save cost since majority of wall area will be covered by new kitchen cabinets, fridge etc.

Currently Tiling Work in Progress ..

Soon followed by Electrical works , Re piping the entire unit & Aircon installation.

Window grills and glasses for living & bed rooms, room doors, main door & grill all need replacement.

Also a door will be added separating kitchen from living/dining..

Then comes Painting , Evorich Flooring and wooden skirting ... We will overlay existing ceramic tiles of living and rooms with Evorich HERF.

Finally install ceiling fans/lights for all rooms..

Edited by Silver

Update : Work will be in full swing the coming weeks. Target set for completion is 12th June.

Btw our ID is David Toh from AD&S Interior Studio.

I'm also using Evorich Flooring, also overlay existing ceramic tiles. :D

Mine already done and very happy with how it turn out..so you can rest assure their workmanship is really not bad. :good:

Your completion date is earlier than mine! My one is estimate 23rd June.. :lol: Are you doing any carpentry works?

Hello :D

Glad to know that you are happy with your new flooring.

Evorich will be coming on Monday at our place. We have chosen Natural Hickory now. Our first choice was Hazelnut which they say is "out of stock". So settled with Hickory design - Darker tone. Less cleaning work :)

Your one Amsterdam eggshell, am I right ? I read ur post , soothing colour , good, good :good:

Aircon works completed yesterday. Mitsubishi Electric System 3 from Cool Serve . Electrical still going on. L Box will be done for living/dining area.

Oh ! I am so forgetful. I missed out a few items including carpentry works . We are doing full set of upper and lower kitchen cabinets and 6 ft wardrobes each for Master Bedroom and one Common bedroom. Kitchen Top used will be iQuartz.

Also changing window glasses and grills. Cannot change window frames - full height for living and master bed , seems we need to get approval from architect which costs 2000 plus. Just clean the frames .

Yes , ours is a bit urgent one. So my Id has previously agreed to complete within 4 weeks which falls on 12th June. Hopefully he will meet the deadline. Keeping fingers crossed !

Edited by Silver

Hi Silver! Can i know what is the feel of evorich flooring on ur feet?

I have been to my friend's place that use vinyl flooring but not from evorich. the texture is quite "plastic" (i mean it is afterall a form of plastic) but gives off a very waxy feel.. my feet feels like its coated with a layer of wax after walking on it. just wondering if its the same for Evorich.