Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GreenBoi

Full Renovation - Resale Condo

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi GreenBoi,

May I know does your Haiku fan comes with a warranty card?

Yup it comes with warranty. The warranty will be auto-logged by Bigassfans electronically upon purchase from them.

Yup it comes with warranty. The warranty will be auto-logged by Bigassfans electronically upon purchase from them.

Thanks. I bought mine from a retailer and they didn't give me the warranty card.

Hi, Greenboi i keen in this kind of digital lock may i know what happen if inside the mechanical parts fautly or out of order can it still be open from outside any advise thank :)

AIRCON:

We did a bit of research on this. Mitsubishi, Daikin and Panasonic are often quoted as the best. I'm really not sure about this. My sister-in-law is using LG and its working well. I used Mitsubishi Starmex before and had problems. My wife had good experience with Mitsubishi. Our current place is using Panasonic and it seems to be working well. In the end we decided to go with Daikin system 3+2. This decision was purely on good reviews from people we know and the fact that we have never used it before. haha so we decided to give it a go :sport-smiley-018:

We obtained quotations from a few people. In the end we went with Tim Wong from Imperial Distributors Pte Ltd. He gave the best quotation. Tim was also very responsive over SMS. He did a thorough site survey for free. He went through my old aircon trunking, looked into the false ceilings. He discussed with me carefully how the pipings etc would be run. His men came and completed the work nicely. There will be a 3rd visit for the installation of the blower and compressors. Tim is highly recommended for the attractive quotation, responsiveness, after-care service and humble personality.

Now for some pics:

gallery_69098_769_65885.jpg

gallery_69098_769_61275.jpg

gallery_69098_769_125100.jpg

There will not be any visible trunking as it will all be hidden in the false ceiling and L-Box :good:

Hi, may I have the contact of Tim & Nick?

Thanks

Thanks. I bought mine from a retailer and they didn't give me the warranty card.

I would suggest you check with the retailer. You can also call Bigassfans to see whether they have your details.

Hi, Greenboi i keen in this kind of digital lock may i know what happen if inside the mechanical parts fautly or out of order can it still be open from outside any advise thank :)

Hi Tarzan,

It also comes with a normal key. If it runs out of battery or there is internal problems, the system will become like a normal lock. The system will let you know when battery is low :)

Hi Greenboi,

Have you moved to your new unit?

Can I know how much is the digital lock? It looks good and convenience to use card than finger print. Do you mean we can also use manual key to open? How does it look on your main door? Mind to share the pic?

Thanks...

I would suggest you check with the retailer. You can also call Bigassfans to see whether they have your details.

Thanks for the reminder. I'll check with them.

Hi Greenboi,

Have you moved to your new unit?

Can I know how much is the digital lock? It looks good and convenience to use card than finger print. Do you mean we can also use manual key to open? How does it look on your main door? Mind to share the pic?

Thanks...

Hi shoe. Yup you can use the keys to unlock it manually. I will upload more pics as soon as I can :)