Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GreenBoi

Full Renovation - Resale Condo

CURTAINS and BLINDS

We decided to go with curtains for the living room and MBR and roller blinds for the rest of the area. I would only recommend 1 person for your curtain needs:

Vincent who is famous very famous in Renotalk. His company is called Garvin Marting Services. We approached a few and Vincent gave us the best price and excellent service. I would recommend that you give him at least 2-3 weeks to do the installation. Also when you meet him, its good to have an idea of what kind of curtain/blinds and the colour that you want. Vincent is very busy and you may have to wait a few days to see him again.

He is quite humble and gave us sound advice. We initially wanted Venetian Blinds for our living room. He cautioned us that Venetian Blinds will be quite heavy to lift up as our windows are full height 290cm. He was worried that my wife may have difficulty lifting the blinds. We really appreciated his sincere advice. The installation was very neat and clean and it was all done in 2hrs. He and his sister came down for the installation and they are really pleasant people to work with.

For MBR we went with 90%black-out curtains. As for the rest of the bedroom we went with roller blinds as its easier to maintain. We also got a water-proof roller blind for our yard area (it comes with a tension cable to hold it in place in case of strong wind).

Edited by GreenBoi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Your Haiku fan is really pretty! I engaged Vincent to do my curtain and blinds too. The Venetian blinds are really heavy and it will be inconvenient if we install that at the balcony area.

Your Haiku fan is really pretty! I engaged Vincent to do my curtain and blinds too. The Venetian blinds are really heavy and it will be inconvenient if we install that at the balcony area.

Hi SaltedCaramel,

Thanks! Vincent is awesome. I have no regrets engaging him.All the best with your reno :)

PROGRESS UPDATE

gallery_69098_8_108442.jpg

White doors are here. The frames will be painted white.

gallery_69098_8_151500.jpg

Toilet screen installed :)

gallery_69098_8_44103.jpg

Custom made (fabricated) console and our feature wall.

gallery_69098_8_180085.jpg

The left most casing with the wire is to pull the Open-Net cable :sport-smiley-018:

hi

I was told that all Resales renovation must have the lighting switches or power point KO box to be expose if change to new switches eg: from single gang to double gang or if add power point. Do you have any ideal if this are true? Cos I saw your switches are all conceal.

hi

I was told that all Resales renovation must have the lighting switches or power point KO box to be expose if change to new switches eg: from single gang to double gang or if add power point. Do you have any ideal if this are true? Cos I saw your switches are all conceal.

sorry just notice yours are condo. Please ignore my qns

Thanks

Hi,

I would like to get the contacts and quotation for your ID, your aircon, and Vincent for the curtains. Please PM me.

Thanks so much!