Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GreenBoi

Full Renovation - Resale Condo

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Greenboi,

seems u hv not checked in a little while, hoping to see more pics from ur place, and would you pls be able to share with me your quotation for reference pls, and the aircon contact person as well, many thanks!

Cheers

Hi Greenboi,

Can you share your quotation for reference, and the aircon contact person as well. Any reason why you did not ask Nick to install your aircon as well. Is plumbing and electrical installation part of your reno contract as well.

Mind if you share detail quote?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Rita

Guest Yee Fatt

Hi there,

do you mind to pm your id contact, air con contact and type of flooring that you are using for your Living? thanks

hi greenboi, may i know how much you bought the franke kitchen sink? what is the thickness? where is it made? i just bought most of my sanitary ware then realised i've not done enough research.. i'm now having 2nd thoughts about the kitchen sink and and wash basin ..

On 28/07/2015 at 8:04 PM, GreenBoi said:

Water Filtration System

After doing a bit of research, we decided to go with the Hyflux HF1P+. This is a long acting filtration system and can last up to 3-5yrs, depending on your usage. Its placed under the sink and looks quite good. You can buy it from various places, including NTUC. However, I recommend that you purchase it from their retail shop at Bendemeer Road as you will get it at their promotion price which is much cheaper :)

gallery_69098_7_163820.jpg

gallery_69098_7_206448.jpg

gallery_69098_7_148903.jpg

Hi can you please provide pros and cons after using and how much is the maintenance cost

thanks