Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
duomaxwell

Llpl's New House @ Punggol Waterway Brooks

Hi Duomaxwell

I saw the blanco sink in your kitchen got two tap holes, one for the mixer and the other one is for the filtration system on the right. You asked your ID to open the second tap hole for you?

I went to hoe kee to see this sink, and see only the first hole is opened for connecting mixer , the other 2 holes on the right are sealed, and they told me they won't help customer to open it

those sealed holes.

Thx

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, can you PM me the company, name and contact of your ID? Thanks! Very nice renovation!

Edited by Zipsy

On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 1:18 AM, Alienlyn said:

Hi,

Thanks to contributors like you, renovation is not such a painful and tedious process! Would you be able to pm me the quotation of your renovations? Thanks a lot! 

Haha. U r most welcome. PM sent :D

Hi,

Thanks to contributors like you, renovation is not such a painful and tedious process! Would you be able to pm me the quotation of your renovations? Thanks a lot! 

On 10 August 2016 at 5:19 PM, marlin87 said:

Hi DuoMaxwell,

Thank you for sharing. I am thinking of doing L shaped wardrobe for the Master Bedroom but not sure if it will make the room small. Can you please kindly advice the distance of:

1. From window to the back of cupboard 

2. Length of the gallery to display bags

Thank you :) 

Hi marlin87,

1. the length from the window to the back of cupboard is 2700mm

2. you can refer to the 2D drawing below for the dimension of the "gallery" 

;)

235o8.png

Anyway, i also forgot whether did i share our updated layout which is as follow. We decided to place our bed just beside the back of the wardrobe to have more space as the previous drawing was based on a queen size bed but we decided to get a king size bed instead. So got to move the bed to another position.28tfdog.png

Edited by duomaxwell

On 5/31/2015 at 0:02 PM, duomaxwell said:

As we did not have any design theme in mind during 2013, we left it to our designer to propose a theme for our house. As you can see from the previous 3D drawing posted, the theme is mainly Modern Contemporary. We didn't had any preferences that time (2013) thus we just sticked to the proposed Modern Contemporary theme.

The following is the proposed layout which we got from our ID in Sep 2013.

Just some quick illustration on the proposed layout:

1) We decided to change the suggested study area into a small room which can fit one single size bed (Guest/Maid room)

2) The Master Bedroom will have a walk in wardrobe

3) The Master Bedroom toilet will have a bathtub (Missy wanted a "Hotel feel" to our master bedroom toilet thus the intention to have a bathtub)

4) Bedroom 2 will have a full height wardrobe and a dressing table (As Missy family members will be staying with us, this room will be occupied by her younger sister)

5) Bedroom 3 will have a full height wardrobe, a dressing table and a tv feature wall (Missy's parents will be occupying this room, thus there will be a queen size bed in this room)

6) Half of the kitchen wall will be hacked and replace by glass partition

2irlpv7.jpg

Hi DuoMaxwell,

Thank you for sharing. I am thinking of doing L shaped wardrobe for the Master Bedroom but not sure if it will make the room small. Can you please kindly advice the distance of:

1. From window to the back of cupboard 

2. Length of the gallery to display bags

Thank you :) 

On 7 August 2016 at 5:54 PM, bcboon said:

Hi, do you mind pm me your ID contact and quotation? The carpentry and overall workmanship looks good. Thank you for sharing details of your renovation, very detail and informative and your home is very beautiful.

Hi bcboon,

Thanks for the praise. :D. PM Sent

Hi, do you mind pm me your ID contact and quotation? The carpentry and overall workmanship looks good. Thank you for sharing details of your renovation, very detail and informative and your home is very beautiful.

Edited by bcboon

On 28 April 2016 at 9:32 PM, duomaxwell said:

Willing to let go of the

1) Philips Dining Light (Dining Light 30900) at $400

2) Crystal Ball (25cm LED 8w) at $40

for our bomb shelter clearance sales

Interested can PM me;)

Half price for a super duper clearance sales to clear up some space for our bomb shelter as it is getting "crowded" with other stuffs.

1) Philips Dining Light (Dining Light 30900) at only $200

2) Crystal Ball (25cm LED 8w) at only $20

Interested can PM.