Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
duomaxwell

Llpl's New House @ Punggol Waterway Brooks

Hello there, from your T-Blog, I realised you used craftstone's bricks for your home renovation? 

Recently, we have worked with Craftstone and organised a contest! 

Share a photo of any part of your home that is made from CRAFTSTONE's bricks or stones here  http://bit.ly/craftstone-contest

Simply get your friends to share and vote for yours! The top 10 entries will walk away with $150 cash! 

Contest runs from 1st Aug 2016 - 30th September. 

If you know of any friends or family that uses CRAFTSTONE products for their home, get them to join this contest! More information at https://www.facebook.com/renotalksg/

FB_FlauntAndFlashYourWall.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 11 July 2016 at 3:09 AM, t14388 said:

Thanks .. The charge of the electircal and plumbing work is really not cheap for reno, I was told an electrician's salary is roughly  $140-$160 per day , the boss just needs to ask him to install 3 to 4 LED downlights can cover his salary

Yes. agree that electrical and plumbing works is really not cheap.

for example, the following are our plumbing cost

1) Gas Heater = $280

2) Kitchen sink + hot water = $360

3) Water Filter = $150

4) Dish Washer = $150

5) Toilet Vanity x 2 (Master & Common) = $200

6) Rain Shower x 2 (Master & Common) = $220

7) Toilet Accessories (Master & Common) = $200

Total = $1560 - $60 (discount) = $1500

On 14 July 2016 at 9:53 PM, ilkl said:

Hey there!

Really liked your thread and details of your renovation. I'm gonna be like everyone else and be thick-faced and ask for your ID's name and contact as well as your quote?

Thanks in advance!

Hi ilkl,

PM sent:lol:

Hey there!

Really liked your thread and details of your renovation. I'm gonna be like everyone else and be thick-faced and ask for your ID's name and contact as well as your quote?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks .. The charge of the electircal and plumbing work is really not cheap for reno, I was told an electrician's salary is roughly  $140-$160 per day , the boss just needs to ask him to install 3 to 4 LED downlights can cover his salary

On 9 July 2016 at 1:12 AM, t14388 said:

Hi duomaxwell

May I know how much your ID charge a new light point. for example, a new light point is connecting 3 LED down lights and controls by one switch.

Thanks

Hi t14388,

vcw0ls.jpg

If not wrong, our charges for new light point is connecting 3 LED down lights and controls by one switch based on our quote is ($40 x 3) + ($10 x 3) = $150.

On ‎23‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 6:40 PM, t14388 said:

Hi duomaxwell

Thank you for your reply

May I also know the model number of the Blum Aventos Lift system that you are using for the Disk Rack Door. I heard we need to calculate the power factor of the door

Thanks

Hi duomaxwell

May I know how much your ID charge a new light point. for example, a new light point is connecting 3 LED down lights and controls by one switch.

Thanks

On 2 July 2016 at 4:11 AM, wirriam said:

very detailed blog with pictures and useful info

Mind pm me your id contact and how much was your Reno ? Thank you .

by the way, whats this on the left?

2niyybr.jpg

Hi Wirriam,

the "box" alike for the photo on the left is the hidden compartment for our master bedroom wardrobe as shown below, on top of the "box" is a 2 x 13A power socket for my wife to put her hp to charge as she usually use her Hp as a alarm to wake her up every morning :lol:

a4agwk.jpg

• Like 1

On 2 July 2016 at 0:12 AM, Colorbears said:

Hi,

your house is really very nice, I love all the designs. Could you share the contact and quotation of your ID? Thanks. :)

PM Sent. :lol:

very detailed blog with pictures and useful info

Mind pm me your id contact and how much was your Reno ? Thank you .

by the way, whats this on the left?

2niyybr.jpg

On 26 June 2016 at 10:50 PM, simplydelish said:

ooh the apex water filtration system looks interesting!

may i know if you had to pay gst on the purchase? thx!

Hi simplydelish,

Yes. we did paid gst for the purchase ( amazon state this as Import fee)

On 25 June 2016 at 5:14 PM, Del8 said:

Hi TS, does your painter paint sealer for ceiling as well?

Thanks.

Hi Del8,

Sorry but i cannot comment on this as we did not probe the painter / ID whether the paint sealer will be used for ceiling. We only confirmed that paint sealers will be used on the walls.

On 24 June 2016 at 10:06 AM, diamondsmum said:

Hi duomaxwell, 

I am reading your open door ritual, I have a few questions:

1) Have you shifted into your new house, do you feel a difference in the energy?

didn't really feel any difference

2) Do you have any more things you want to add on for future open door ritual which you have not done?

Haha. The procedures were all complied from different sources. So i have purposely left out some if it's not a common practise. :P

3) You mention under Door open 1) Knock door 3 times (if there are door bell shall we ring the bell instead?

I think door bell such have the same purpose (it's more to "make announcement" that you will be opening the door and entering the house)

4) Leave the home and close the door, do not return for 3 days (do we need to close the windows or let the Qi continue to flush in and out?)

Yes, like what you said, we opened the window slightly (and not fully so that our flooring will not be damaged by rain water) to allow "Qi" to flow.

Do you have anything to elaborate.

Nope, nothing to elaborate as i am also not an expert on this. I'm just a google "expert" for door opening ritual :P