Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
duomaxwell

Llpl's New House @ Punggol Waterway Brooks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 2/10/2017 at 3:33 AM, cheeziie said:

Hi Duomaxwell,

I am getting the key for my new house soon. I am searching for ID therefore would you mind sharing the contact of your ID and the reno cost please :)

Thank you in advance. 

•  

Hi Cheeziie, PM Sent

On 2/9/2017 at 3:07 PM, fhuixiang said:

Hi duomaxwell your home is amazing, getting my key on next quarter, appreciate if you can share your ID and the quatation to me.

thanks u!

Hihi,

Thanks. PM Sent

Hi

I love your MBR!

Mind to PM your ID's contact, company and quote please? I will be embarking on my first reno journey soon and need all the help/reference i can get

Thanks!

On 5/26/2016 at 10:12 PM, duomaxwell said:

The following are the final line by line description of our renovation works for reference :)

S/n  
A Living/Dining/Bedroom 4
1 To design & construct false ceiling w/ cove lighting effect
2 To design & construct est. L 12.5ft full ht partition wall using gypsum board
3 To supply & install normal wooden door frame
4 To design & construct est L 8.5ft suspended Tv console using solid-ply laimate c/w internal polyester
5 To supply & install semi solid veneer door w/lever handle & hinges
6 To design & construct est L 3ft full ht display cabinet using solid-ply laminate c/w glass door (max 10pcs glass shelving)
7 To design & construct est L 6.5ft full ht cabinet using solid-ply laminate c/w partial open shelve
8 To design & construct est L 3.5ft full ht feature wall using solid-ply wooden frame open shelve (FOC upgraded)
9 To design & construct est L 5.5f settee bench w/storage using solid-ply laminate
10 To design & construct est L 5.5f half ht backing using solid-ply laminate (Ht 750mm)
11 To design & construct est L 5.5ft craftstone on top settee backing c/w chalkboard paint (labour to lay craftstone only)
12 To design & construct L 8.5ft full ht Tv feature wall using solid-ply laminate boarder (labour to lay craftstone only)
13 To design & construct est L 6.5ft craftstone on full partition wall (labour to lay craftstone only)
14 To supply labour to install skirting

B Kitchen / Service Yard
1 To supply labour to hack est L 8ft full ht existing wall (Subject to HDB Approval)
2 To supply labour to dismantle existing folding door, window & hack est L 4ft half ht existing wall
3 To supply labour to make good damaged area (plaster smooth wall - FOC)
4 To design & construct est L 7.5ft half ht parition wall with wood support using gypsum board (sliding door)
5 To supply & construct kitchen cabinet base & washing machine base
6 To design & construct est L 11ft top & 14.5ft btm kitchen cabinet using solid-ply laminate
7 To design & construct est L 4.5ft full ht cabinet using solid-ply laminate c/w internal polyester
8 To supply & install est L 14.5ft kompacplus work top on top of kitchen cabinet
9 To supply & install est L 7.5ft kompacplus backing in between top & btm kitchen cabinet
10 To supply & install est L 7.5ft kompacplus backing on top of kitchen cabinet (est H  1700mm)
11 To supply &  install est L 4ft half ht fixed clear glass panel using 10mm thick tempered glass
12 To supply & install 10mm thick tempered sliding glass door
13 To design & construct est L 7.5ft bar counter using solid-ply laminate (Ht 1000mm) (2sided finishing)
14 To Supply & install est L 7.5ft kompacplus work top on top of bar counter
15 S1 x 4 units, S4 x 7 units, I3 x 2 units & I6 x 4 units
I Anti slam drawers
II Anti slam hinges
III Stainless Steel Dish rack
IV To install cooker & cooker hood
V Internal polyester

C Master Bedroom
1 To design & construct false ceiling w/cover lighting effect
2 To design & construct est L 12 ft full ht wardrobe suing solid-ply laminate c/w internal polyester
3 To design & construct est L 6 ft suspended Tv feature wall using soild-ply laminate (1200m ht)
4 To design & construct est L 2.5ft full ht partition wall using gypsum board
5 To design & construct est L 2ft full ht Tv console using solid-ply laminate
6 To extend clear mirror to 3ft full ht (FOC)

D Bedroom 3
1 To design & construct est L 5.5 ft full ht wardrobe using solid-ply laminate c/w internal polyester
2 To design & construct est L 7 ft suspended study table using solid-ply laminate
3 To design & construct est L 3 ft top hung cabinet using solid-ply laminate
4 To design & construct est L 1 ft full ht partition wall using gypsum board

E Bedroom 2
1 To design & construct est L 6 ft full ht wardrobe using solid-ply laminate c/w internal polyester
2 To design & construct est L 2 ft dresser table using solid-ply laminate c/w internal polyester
3 To design & construct est L 2 ft full ht partition using gypsum board

F Master Bathroom
1 To supply labour to dismantle existing bathroom accessories (FOC)
2 To Supply & install 10mm thick tempered clear glass shower screen (Ht 1900mm +/-)
3 To design & construct est L 5.5 ft suspended vanity cabinet
4 To supply & install est L 5.5 ft kompacplus on top of vanity cabinet
5 To design & construct est L 5.5 ft suspended mirror cabinet using solid-ply laminate c/w mirror (1200mm ht)
6 To supply & install ventilation fan

G Common Bathroom
1 To supply labour to dismantle existing bathroom accessories (FOC)
2 To design & construct shower curb w/ tiles finishing
3 To design & construct est L 2.5 ft suspended vanity cabinet using acrylic
4 To design & construct est L 2.5 ft suspended mirror cabinet using solid-ply laminate w / mirror (1200mm ht)
5 To supply & install shower screen using 10mm thick tempered clear glasss (L-Shape)
6 To supply & install est L 2.5 ft kompacplus on top of vanity cabinet
7 To supply & install ventilation fan

H Miscellaneous works
1 To paint whole unit interior wall using NIPPON / ICI paint (no limit of colour)
2 To lay cardboard protection for working areas
3 To chemical wash the whole unit
4 To clear & discard debris

I Professional Services
1 Design Consolation
2 Space planning
3 3D perspective & detail drawings
4 Material & colour proposal
5 Site Management / Project management

To provide internal polyester or high rated PVC for all carpentry internal storage
  To provide blum soft closing runner track for all drawers
  To provide soft closing hinges & AA track for all the carpentry

Hi duomaxwell your home is amazing, getting my key on next quarter, appreciate if you can share your ID and the quatation to me.

thanks u!

On 06/08/2016 at 8:42 PM, duomaxwell said:

Half price for a super duper clearance sales to clear up some space for our bomb shelter as it is getting "crowded" with other stuffs.

1) Philips Dining Light (Dining Light 30900) at only $200

2) Crystal Ball (25cm LED 8w) at only $20

Interested can PM.

Still cannot find interested buyer. Thus really Lelong sale.

Refer to post http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/71527-llpls-new-house-punggol-waterway-brooks/?do=findComment&comment=924701

1) Philips Dining Light (Dining Light 30900) at only $150 (Cost price is RMB1985 = ~ S$441)

24qtks7.png

2) Crystal Ball (25cm LED 8w) at only $10 (Cost price is RMB266.77 = ~ S$59)

TB2ND_7XVXXXXaoXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!656548461.

On 03/01/2017 at 10:28 PM, atingd said:

Tried to PM you but mailbox was full. Mind sharing with me the ID and total reno cost? Thanks...

Apologies for the late reply. PM Sent

On 30/10/2016 at 10:25 PM, t14388 said:

Hi Duomaxwell

I saw the blanco sink in your kitchen got two tap holes, one for the mixer and the other one is for the filtration system on the right. You asked your ID to open the second tap hole for you?

I went to hoe kee to see this sink, and see only the first hole is opened for connecting mixer , the other 2 holes on the right are sealed, and they told me they won't help customer to open it

those sealed holes.

Thx

Hi t14388,

apologies for the super late reply coz now i don't visit this site anymore coz need to prepare for another milestone. our first child is arriving soon.

Yup hoe kee is correct to inform you that they don't help customer to open hole on the left of the sink. i only managed to ask hoe kee to open one additional hole on the right of the sink for the soap dispenser.

Thus for the one for the filtration system. I asked the ID to open a hole on the kitchen table top for the filtration system water dispenser on the left of the sink