Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Surfer777

Reliable & Reasonable Contractor Wanted For Hdb 4 Room Resale Flat

Hi,

I also searching on contractor to do renovation on my 4 rooms resale flat.

Can you sent me your contractor contact email address and phone number?

Many thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi anybody got any contact of reliable & reasonable renovation contractor,Just got myself a resale 4 room flat and everything has to redo from wiring to piping n hacking of wall & flooring tiles n plastering.easier said 100% simple renovation quotation will ne nice tq 😭

Hi all, just wanted to share my renovation experience. Going through the process has been a real eye-opener for my husband and I. The short-listing process, the design process, the material selection process ... it really got quite tiring after a while.

But thank God for our ID - who also has real hands-on construction experience - who is helping us to achieve our dream home step-by-step. As I am still half-way in the process, I can't comment on the carpentry work. But if you are looking for a responsible and meticulous ID, I think you can give my ID a try. His tiling work stunned us ... I'm not sure how long it usually takes to complete the tiling process ... but ours took a good three to four days. I was really happy with the result when I saw how seamlessly the tiles were placed. We have just completed our ceiling and we are equally impressed!

I will say upfront that my ID's quote is not the cheapest in the market, and he does not offer freebies. We actually picked him over three other cheaper quotes as we value his workmanship and his integrity (especially on the tiles as I have seen my friend's tiles exploded)! One of the little things he did was to cover our tiles and front door and room doors with loads of 'no smoking' reminders all over.

All in all, my renovation process has been exciting yet peaceful. If you will like to meet my ID, you can PM me.