Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LJX2015

Looking For Contractors For Renovation Works

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 12/7/2015 at 9:46 AM, JO09 said:

I have just completed my home reno (hacking of kitchen & bathroom), and I engaged a contractor, without ID service, but my contractor did give us some advise on the reno works.

I do not like engaging those prestigious ID companies that invest a lot on advertisements, and because they do not advertise a lot, so the charges are rather reasonable.

I did some major reno works at that time, and we are still staying in the house, so it was very, very difficult for us living with all the dirty dusts....however, my contractor did their very best to help me complete all the reno works in less than 3 weeks and was quite patient with me. He also sent in his guys to work on public holidays, so that the work can be completed sooner.

His guys also cleaned up the mess and washed our floors pretty well.

When there was something not very well done, his guys would come up the next day to correct the flaws.

Overall, during that period, my contractor was pretty approachable, sometimes late at night I whatsapp him and he will still reply to me. He had to go on compassionate leave in between, and he has a backup colleague that helped him to continue our reno works, so there will be no delay or impact on our project.

If anyone wishes to have their contact, just pm me.

Hi can pm me the contacts? thanks

ardorscent@gmail.com

I have just completed my home reno (hacking of kitchen & bathroom), and I engaged a contractor, without ID service, but my contractor did give us some advise on the reno works.

I do not like engaging those prestigious ID companies that invest a lot on advertisements, and because they do not advertise a lot, so the charges are rather reasonable.

I did some major reno works at that time, and we are still staying in the house, so it was very, very difficult for us living with all the dirty dusts....however, my contractor did their very best to help me complete all the reno works in less than 3 weeks and was quite patient with me. He also sent in his guys to work on public holidays, so that the work can be completed sooner.

When there was something not very well done, his guys would come up the next day to correct the flaws.

Overall, during that period, my contractor was pretty approachable, sometimes late at night I whatsapp him and he will still reply to me. He had to go on compassionate leave in between, and he has a backup colleague that helped him to continue our reno works, so there will be no delay or impact on our project.

please pm me the contact! TIA

On 25/02/2016 at 9:01 PM, Chong Liang said:

I had completed my renovation on may last year and had introduce many friends to this contractor. Price is good and genuine attitude with no hidden cost. Material used are top notch and my contractor ensures the workmanship is good as if the house belong to him. You can call him and say introduce by Ryan. if you are interested, can contact Kang Xun at 9657****

Can pm contact pls. Tks.

hi, can you please share the contact? thx

Hi, can u pm me your contractor's contact and name?