Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Busybeee

Yong Sheng Movers Is A Nightmare

Very bad customer service

Caused me frustration from the beginning to the end

When it comes to asking for $100 deposit to book the moving date, they are extremely fast to deliver the 30 cardboard boxes, in fact, it's next day delivery. However, after moving is completed, they will drag their feet in collecting the boxes and refunding the $100. The whole lot of cardboard boxes is taking up lots of space in my new home while waiting for them to pick up.

Most horrendous us the fact that the movers were late on moving day and ended up really messing up my schedule!

They could not complete the 2 trucks of delivery in one day due to their dad time management and we had to live with the inconvenience of not having our 1 truckload of belongings until 2 days later!!

When I called the hotline and even send sms to feedback, they didn't answer my calls nor reply my sms.

Very bad service level!

They may be slightly cheaper than other movers but the frustration they cause is not worth it at all.

I totally regret using this nasty Mover company.

They even have a police case against them regarding refund if $100.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks for enlightening us Zee. I don't know u - but as an ex-customer of Superior Movers I can vouch independently that u are being truthful as this happened to me (as a paying customer). Unfortunately I used Superior Movers in Sept this year for a move and I was quoted 1.5 - 2 trucks by that fat dirty cheat ANDY TAN but ended up paying for 3.5 trucks. So to get it wrong by that much he must be either cheating me/ mis-quoted on purpose/ or he must be really **** at his job.....(he clearly cheated me as I was too busy on the day to supervise both ends). To make things worst, I had a lot of clothes on hangers to be moved and I specifically asked him if he would provide the 'clothes hanger' moving boxes. He said "no worries" we give u moving racks on the day". On the actual date of the move he only had 2 'clothes hanger' moving racks (which was clearly not enough) and he refused to do another 'run', arguing that he warned me already when its his job to assess my requirements! To make things worst his guys cracked one of my picture frames (they just put a label on it to say it was cracked - it was  definitely NOT cracked when I had prepared all the items there that day. They also broke my daughter's toy wooden kitchen. My mistake was to fall for his cheap quote.  Oh I nearly forgot....they turned up 3 HOURS LATE!. If it wasnt for my relationship with my condo mgmt they would have never got the job done. WORST movers ever experienced. U have been WARNED!!!! DO NOT USE  SUPERIOR REMOVALS THESE DIRTY CHEATS. Its people like Andy Tan that give honest Singaporeans a bad name.