Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie renov my place. Tight budget so will anyone with good lobang for these items pls share :)

1) Kitchen sink, (looking for 56cm or longer single stainless steel, good quality sink) Quoted $330 at Hoe Kee for Roz 61cmX48cm. It looks very good quality

2) Kitchen mixer, looking for one that is big curve, with a flexi tap that you can pull out and twist around to wash. Quoted $195 at HK. to me, it looks very solid n not flimsy at all

3) Bathroom toilet bowl and sink combo (HDB size) $328.

4) 30L hot water balloon, $280 for italian vs $200 asian brand

Are these prices good?

So far, been to HK, SSC, and IMM stores. Any warehouse that are good to hunt too?

Also, if anyone can point me in the right direction for lights, mainly ceiling soft white round simple energy saving lights, that would be great.

I heard Seng Cho is good, and so is Geneva, where are these places?

Thank you

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie renov my place. Tight budget so will anyone with good lobang for these items pls share :)

1) Kitchen sink, (looking for 56cm or longer single stainless steel, good quality sink) Quoted $330 at Hoe Kee for Roz 61cmX48cm. It looks very good quality

2) Kitchen mixer, looking for one that is big curve, with a flexi tap that you can pull out and twist around to wash. Quoted $195 at HK. to me, it looks very solid n not flimsy at all

3) Bathroom toilet bowl and sink combo (HDB size) $328.

4) 30L hot water balloon, $280 for italian vs $200 asian brand

Are these prices good?

So far, been to HK, SSC, and IMM stores. Any warehouse that are good to hunt too?

Also, if anyone can point me in the right direction for lights, mainly ceiling soft white round simple energy saving lights, that would be great.

I heard Seng Cho is good, and so is Geneva, where are these places?

Thank you

I think Hoe Kee's prces not cheap and i heard their after sales service not so good. I've got my sanitarywares from wasser bath, they have 2 branches which is geylang & balestier. I've bought their IXISS toilet bowl & sink combo at SGD 260, IXISS show rain around SGD 228 (depending on the design) & joven 25L storage heater @ SGD 230. As for kitchen sink, you can check out Hafele at universal union (geylang) which is german made. I've got the square sink approx 570mm in length, 22mm in depth @ SGD 280 self-collect. If you buy direct from Hafele, it will cost SGD 319 include delivery. I also got some racks from song-cho (kallang leisure park) since its lifetime warranty against rust, they offer free delivery above SGD 200/receipt. For lightings you may consider philips, they now have 15% discount if you buy online from their website with UOB card.

I think Hoe Kee's prces not cheap and i heard their after sales service not so good. I've got my sanitarywares from wasser bath, they have 2 branches which is geylang & balestier. I've bought their IXISS toilet bowl & sink combo at SGD 260, IXISS show rain around SGD 228 (depending on the design) & joven 25L storage heater @ SGD 230. As for kitchen sink, you can check out Hafele at universal union (geylang) which is german made. I've got the square sink approx 570mm in length, 22mm in depth @ SGD 280 self-collect. If you buy direct from Hafele, it will cost SGD 319 include delivery. I also got some racks from song-cho (kallang leisure park) since its lifetime warranty against rust, they offer free delivery above SGD 200/receipt. For lightings you may consider philips, they now have 15% discount if you buy online from their website with UOB card.

thank you so much. will check them out