Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi

I think your ID just breakdown to confuse you, first 15% wastage is bit too high, 2nd if added the total is $7673 and divide with 850sqft is $9.

Nowadays, tiling is so much expensive. Luckily my gf did her flooring 2 years ago after getting her keys, which was much cheaper.

But the above quote is the cheapest i known so far. Some companies are offering labour + prepacked screed at $7-8 per sqft without tiles. Is the introduction of this prepacked screed that mark up the cost so much.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

aiya... all the ID sure use this to sell more exp to make more money....

u give me any changes i also will tell u because of this change pricing increase....

ID pattern more than badminton one la... if me i also will say more expensive :lol::lol:

but okay la honestly speaking is abit more expensive...

Met one contractor told me that nowdays premix cement is expensive for mind 4 room flat 2 toilets hack and lay tiles but he told me to buy the tiles for him to lay and said the premix will cost at $1000 other id quote me only choose up to $3 - $3.20 tiles which is better any advise thank :)

Hi bsxk,

can pls pm me your ID contact no?

thanks

Hi Lidyan,

The quotes I got are not cheap, its the very 1st post i posted. Mcmoo got a cheaper quote.

Btw I have given up hope of finding a cheap quote. Actually i did came across a cheap quote whom this contractor quoted me verbally for $6+K when i visited his project but then his workmanship is not good.

Edited by bsxk