Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nextstep

A Man Need A Cave - My Bachelor Pad Reno Journey

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

From Facebook notice philips come out with this kind of LED build,

I always look this kind of builds,

So I think I most likely I will use it on my pendent light

8718696525272-IMS-en_SG_zpskeoxpndh.png

I maybe will go for the stainless steel look, is 10L very big for kitchen?

The one at ikea looks good, maybe I can just settle with that one.

No leh, I think just nice. Some more my kitchen is teeny, yours confirm bigger.

I can take a pic of it in my kitchen if you'd like... I'll be swinging by tomorrow. :) It's there already I just haven't unwrapped it yet.

I can take a pic of it in my kitchen if you'd like... I'll be swinging by tomorrow. :) It's there already I just haven't unwrapped it yet.

You put on the floor or on your table top? I managed to ask for free shipping from Amazon!

Thanks for the advice, I today went to Home Fixed to take a look, I think 10L should be find I think can go bigger also can. S

Lets see how much will it cost on Black Friday than only decide.

I think I also like the idea of using a sensor pump for my kitchen sink and also my dry vanity, US is selling $39.99 and home fix is selling at S$119, the price here is really crazy.

simplehuman-75-oz-compact-sensor-picture

You put on the floor or on your table top? I managed to ask for free shipping from Amazon!

How do you ask for free shipping from Amazon? can share share?

Hahaha. No secret receipe. I just contact them using the email function and tried my luck by asking for free shipping.

First time cannot. Second try ok!

Sometimes they will make an exception but most of the time is NO.

Meeting the free shipping criteria, item MUST be sold by Amazon, not other seller.

Next is meeting USD125 worth of purchase.

You can filter out on the left hand side by clicking on Amazon Global Eligible, Free Int Shipping and the seller.

there aren't many 4k content to go around

to truly enjoy 4k, ur viewing distance needs to be near, and screen should be at least 60"

The TV really put me in a dilemma situation.

I love this TV is just because is OLED, but the model I plan to buy don't come with 4K

This TV model also come with a curves screen but I still wish LG come out something that is flat screen instate of curved screen.

Manage to get some info online, the flat panel screen 4K OLED had launch in US and Korea.

But really don't know are they going to launch in SG, so now is should I wait for the flat panel of LED or just go for it?

Hahaha. No secret receipe. I just contact them using the email function and tried my luck by asking for free shipping.

First time cannot. Second try ok!

Will give it a try :P

Wanted to buy a few more item, or maybe I should just wait for Red Friday.

Sometimes they will make an exception but most of the time is NO.

Meeting the free shipping criteria, item MUST be sold by Amazon, not other seller.

Next is meeting USD125 worth of purchase.

You can filter out on the left hand side by clicking on Amazon Global Eligible, Free Int Shipping and the seller.

Thanks for the tips. Later go try try.

there aren't many 4k content to go around

to truly enjoy 4k, ur viewing distance needs to be near, and screen should be at least 60"

That is why I don't think I will go for 4K because of lack of content, actually the screen and my distant won't be too far I think

but the main issue I have with the model is the curve screen, still not a big fan,

but also think of it, with the high price maybe I should just go for a normal flat screen TV.

• Like 1

Day 42 - Minor Update + Digital lock

The cabinet come on Monday didn't happen, it will only happen tomorrow.

But with a rainy day like this I am also glad that it only happen tomorrow (please give me a good weather tomorrow)

So nothing much to update. Glass work is up, the glass door for my kitchen and my MBR Bath is up, and in the bath room I saw this,

My ID decided to add lock for my MBR Bathroom, and for my point of view there is no need to have lock in the bathroom. since I will be the only one using the bath room.

I sent him a message to ask him to ratified the issue, he told me can be done, means take need down the tiles and rebuilt again. I think that happen

during a renovation project, so just hope they will can get it fixed.

IMG_0011_zpstjaztv2d.jpg

Today I also get my digital lock installed, in the end I go for the Samsung P718 model,

the reason is just because with almost the same price I get finger print, card and password function on it.

That is something I can't get from the Yale model.

SHS-P718_001.jpg

Edited by nextstep

Looking at the shower lock, is not on the door and looks more like on the wall ? Is this the hook kind ? Maybe thinking privacy for guests who come over your flat ?

Don't forget photos of the door with lock OK?

Edited by Luxexplorer

Looking at the shower lock, is not on the door and looks more like on the wall ? Is this the hook kind ? Maybe thinking privacy for guests who come over your flat ?

Don't forget photos of the door with lock OK?

Ya Luxexplorer, I think they think sometime ppl might need some privacy, but maybe I grew up in the family that don't have a habit to lock the toilet door,

for us the signal is as long the door is close = someone is using.

Ya is those hook kind, because my toilet is sliding door and I really don't like it, so will try all ways and stand firm that I need this to be change . I think can be done, maybe just need to add on some cost for the change.

The photo of the digital lock door? Ok got chance I will take, tomorrow sure will go over. But now the lock is wrap in masking tape at this moment.