Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nextstep

A Man Need A Cave - My Bachelor Pad Reno Journey

Lazyfatcat, almost there lah. Notning much to buy liao just yet to buy the bedside table (night stand) but yet to see anything that I like.

So plan to move in before CNY lor, so just hope my sofa and bed can be there on time, if not I also don't know how.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

nextstep,

your house is looking great!the cement screed flooring!!!:jawdrop: totally awesome!

your kitchen combination is nice! i was also thinking of black cabinets..

so when are u shifting in? end of this month??

my reno blog http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/72503-the-sky-parlour-an-executive-maisonette-journey/

twinklecloud, thank you for the compliment.

I have to say on photo it good great haha, but cement screed floor I have to deal with the hairline crack lor, if you ok with it is not a bad idea. But I love the wood like tiles you have at your place as well.

Ya plan to move in by end of the month, so now have to push for all the item to be in on time, I still yet to order my blind yet, hope can make it on time a bit gan jiong and stress now.

twinklecloud, thank you for the compliment.

I have to say on photo it good great haha, but cement screed floor I have to deal with the hairline crack lor, if you ok with it is not a bad idea. But I love the wood like tiles you have at your place as well.

Ya plan to move in by end of the month, so now have to push for all the item to be in on time, I still yet to order my blind yet, hope can make it on time a bit gan jiong and stress now.

Nextstep, dun stress.. take it easy..=)

I cannot take crack line that's y i dun have it in my place.. hehe.. i just cant stand cracks! oh.. the wood like tiles?hehe... not completed yet. thanks for the compliment. now my turn to stress... facing some issues... need to think of how to solve the problem..

what kind of blinds u looking at? i am also planning to blinds my whole house. will u be having visitors during CNY?

Nextstep, dun stress.. take it easy..=)

I cannot take crack line that's y i dun have it in my place.. hehe.. i just cant stand cracks! oh.. the wood like tiles?hehe... not completed yet. thanks for the compliment. now my turn to stress... facing some issues... need to think of how to solve the problem..

what kind of blinds u looking at? i am also planning to blinds my whole house. will u be having visitors during CNY?

My ID remind me lots of time to tell me if I can't take hairline crack I can't go for cement flooring, so I am well prepare. I just take those hairline as the pattern of the floor lor hahaha.

I looking at louvered blinds with ball chain system instate using the string pully thingy, I love blind just that I think is much more easy to maintain just have to wipe down and dust it than will be all good.

I am sure I will need to host some friends and family during CNY, why ah? want to visit me ah?? hahaha

Day 93 - Update and Update

Wow 93 days liao, means over 3 months liao and I still writing this at my rented place hahaha....

Be frank really nothing much to update for the unit because most of the things in that unit are completed, but there are some touch up need to be done, just waiting for the team to get things done before moving in.

So this is what have been done for the past days

1. Eubiq will be install later today.

2. Mover - Confirmed

3. Pre Move in Cleaning Service - Confirmed

4. Store room measurement for shelving - Done, now waiting for quote

5. Moving Date - Selected

6. Meeting ID to get furniture at ikea for common room - Date Set

7. Meeting blinds/ curtain supplier - Date Set

Btw can I check with all of you, is there a good method to take out the strong glue smell in the cabinet?

This evening when I was there, I open up all the door and pull open all the drawer wish that will help a bit, if you have other tips do share share here.

Wooww your house looking great, super like the cement floor :good:

You can use coffee powder to remove the smell after renovation..

Thank you for the compliment and the tips, really appreciate it.

Charcoal, coffee powder, baking soda..

Daiso has a wide range of charcoal products for cabinets, fridge, bathroom.

I am also thinking about using baking soda. Need to go NTUC find find.

Always no stock one lor.

Must cut lah.. lol.. coffee leftovers is gd too!

hahaha I was thinking you ask me use Pineapple to bring wang wang for the house when I 1st read it. lolx...

Coffee Powder maybe is a good idea. I go ask ask can the cafe in my office collect for me.

Lazy to cut my nespresso capsule

Oh and tea leaves! The carpenter boss told me so and I kinda like it. Smells good and it's chemical free.

You use left over tea leaves or???

Chinese tea right?

Second charcoal and baking powder. :)

Daiso has charcoal packs, and NTUC has baking powder packs (for deodorizing) at around $1.80.

Thanks Kara, my cleaning guru. Lots to learn from you.

Now thinking can I use the magic sponge to clean my counter top, also thinking maybe can use Mr. Muscle Total Kitchen to clean the counter top. Did you try before?