Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
davehan

Any Places To Buy Jades?

Can try a shop at Sim lim square #03-54b.

Shop attendants have very professional  knowledge of jade and jadeite. He graduated from the gem (jade) identification and also fengshui course.
The staff will explains and teaches to distinguish genuine jade. Very professional.
All jade products are natural, with international certificates.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 11:25 AM, CosmetiCage said:

anyone else bought stuff from yun long zi? his stuff looks good , but the price.. I might be able to afford if I sell some organs...

Please do not spend time and $ on jade ..you are better off with GOLD !

if buy jade for wear, yes . but.do not overspend.

if buy jade for FS, forget it. Remember JADE IS JUST A GEMSTONE. It will NOT change your life from poor to millionaire. If jade can change my life from rag to riches, I will be the first one to queue up , no need to  slog until now.

Edited by kalimantan

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 3:33 PM, Jeff Chen said:

Can try a shop at Sim lim square #03-54b.

Shop attendants have very professional  knowledge of jade and jadeite. He graduated from the gem (jade) identification and also fengshui course.
The staff will explains and teaches to distinguish genuine jade. Very professional.
All jade products are natural, with international certificates.

Yes, buy jade WITH CERTIFICATION. I know there are independent companies that does that and passionate gem jewellery seller or hobbyist will go for such certification courses.

BTW, does anyone KNOW how to INTERPRET the information in the cert ? Or buying jade with a cert makes a person less "cheated" ?

I bought my jade when I was on tour in China. It is the size of a $1 coin and cost 10RMB. Real jade but not the good quality type.

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 11:22 AM, spike said:

I bought my jade when I was on tour in China. It is the size of a $1 coin and cost 10RMB. Real jade but not the good quality type.

10 yuan - you say is REAL jade .. not "doubting" you . LOL

jade from Burma - better than China as it originates from Burma.

China made product - sorry, I am really doubtful of their quality. Even Tao Bao can sell and US blacklist them.

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 8:46 AM, kalimantan said:

10 yuan - you say is REAL jade .. not "doubting" you . LOL

jade from Burma - better than China as it originates from Burma.

China made product - sorry, I am really doubtful of their quality. Even Tao Bao can sell and US blacklist them.

Anyway to tell if a jade is real or fake?

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:44 PM, spike said:

Anyway to tell if a jade is real or fake?

naked eyes WITHOUT tools and KNOWLEDGE - cfm you will be SCAMMED !

I have a friend who house own a building that sell all those jadeite ornament, all sort of stone ornament (used to be supplier of major company in sg seling those ornament in the 80s). because of bad market, they actually does not have any staff (mend by family members only) now and all item are going off at 50-70% off. only open upon making appointment. i can refer you guys to my friend if keen.

Recently my husband bought a piece of jade, Guan Gong on Horse. According to him, this piece was highly sought after as many ppl were also looking for this in the shops he visited. He strike Magnum 4D on the same day!!

He said someone is selling on Carousell. Search Guan Gong on Horse

CIMG0604.JPG

CIMG0605.JPG

I always wanted to order myself some kind of stone and give it to the professionals to make many different jewelry so that I could sell them. So I started searching on the internet to find a site and it seems to me that I have found a suitable site where I can buy Chinese turquoise stones. This suits me, since the price suits me and I hope the quality will be excellent.