Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bubblepearl

Is This Quotation Ok For An 5 Room - 121sq?

Hi Tootee...if u want i can PM u my ID...but i can say...paying this kind of amount u really need to pay more attention to him...cos the workmanship is not bad but...his service i dun really like...u need to be firm to him on those items that he promise u....it is gog to complete soon...handover will this sat..but i will see everything is done properly else i will not be taking over..haha... :notti: ...me also v cunning one lah..

If u have spare money to go along...go for other IDs bah... if not...this ID is pretty comfortable w this kind of amount.. I dunno maybe i am too fussy... :good:

Thanks bubblepearl, kindly PM me your ID contact.

All the best in your reno.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Bubble,

Can pm me ur ID and the company? Thanks.

:bangwall:

Thanks bubblepearl, kindly PM me your ID contact.

All the best in your reno.

I PM both of u liao...for me..i got tight budget for reno so i need to keep everything within 30k...

your tiles can only choose $2.5 one ah?

got to top up for other tiles? went down to see tiles earlier but $2.5 really really limited leh, not to mention $2 ones

Applefreak, i choose $2.40 leh...got a lot of choices for me leh...but the living room i choose $3.20....he close one eye also..

hehehe, good for you then

coz that time i went around looking for tiles the display price all very high one

but actual price is different lah...

Hi bubblepearl, dun worry. Have to be a bit fussy. Is only reasonable to ensure you get what you want esp after paying so much money. hehe :sport-smiley-004: .

Can PM me your id also? Care to share your house pic?

paradise7, i have just PM u...maybe u can put down ur quotation? Can help u see see...:(

Hi bubblepearl, tks! Will chk out ur ID.

As for quotation, when I'm more free, I'll put it up. The quotes we've gotten are all in PDF format so kinda tedious to copy it now. Need to catch my sleep! :(

paradise7, i have just PM u...maybe u can put down ur quotation? Can help u see see...:dunno:

Hi! I'm new and just saw your reno quotation. Seems reasonable, do u mind email me your id/contractor contact as well? I will be moving into a 5rm resale flat in Sengkang. Still haven't decided whether to remove existing floor tiles due to budget constraint.

Many thanks