Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Freakerz

Scandi X Industrial X Eclectic Mix Style

Hi Freakerz, care to review the vinyl floorings? I'm thinking about using them but is worried about the not-so-good reviews so far...

Been living in for nearly a month,cleaning up is a breeze.Spillage need not worry it will seep in because it's not parquet or laminates.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

sorry guys/gals been occupied work.The house is in 85% condition,the wife and me had already move in , left with the bathroom accesories and fickle minded me to either use;

1)bunker lights at the tv wall area + tracklights for opposite wall.

2)all track lights x 2 area.

as for my living room opposite wall decided with track lights,Bought all the lightings from TB.Rooms normal LED lights and fans from JB.

Hope to update the blog soon.

Edited by Freakerz

Been living in for nearly a month,cleaning up is a breeze.Spillage need not worry it will seep in because it's not parquet or laminates.

i read somewhere that vinyl flooring contains chemicals that might be harmful to humans. that's why i'm having 2nd thoughts. otherwise, the cost and finishing are better than other kinds of flooring, based on what an ID told me.

did your ID mention to you the health hazards? It seems like IDs are more pro-vinyl, whereas contractors are more pro traditional kinds like homog/ceramic.

Edited by toastbox

Seems like taobao is really a popular choice to purchase home furnishing...... i will be purchasing tv and sound systems, are you looking into that? any recommendations?

Edited by lorennzo

i read somewhere that vinyl flooring contains chemicals that might be harmful to humans. that's why i'm having 2nd thoughts. otherwise, the cost and finishing are better than other kinds of flooring, based on what an ID told me.

did your ID mention to you the health hazards? It seems like IDs are more pro-vinyl, whereas contractors are more pro traditional kinds like homog/ceramic.

well the health hazards regaridn the formaldehyde emission. i went for known brand with track record ,not some MIC or unknown brands. Contractors are ol skool,whichever design or material they will shoot it down. Other people poison might be other people meat,each has its pro and cons.Need not research too much into something till it become a hurdle to beautify own home.

Seems like taobao is really a popular choice to purchase home furnishing...... i will be purchasing tv and sound systems, are you looking into that? any recommendations?

I dont trust the electronics sold by TB.Rather have less head ache and buy in SG.

I got a few lemon especially 1 x of my basin taps,the connector is not metal and its kinda poor inferior quality for the fittings but the tap itself is good and solid

my acapulco rocking chair got it at a steal but the one plastic weave broke in the middle and it become tangle .Goggle acapulco chairs and u will get what i meant

Toilets Overlaying WIP Part II

Main bathroom floor tiles.

19429127171_c74e53e44a_c.jpg

Main bathroom floor and wall tiles.

19237354668_c879c5bf56_c.jpg

Common bathroom floor and wall tiles.

19238754959_60749f9a69_c.jpg[

Hi,

where does the flooring tiles come from for the bathroom tiles? How much does it cost?

On ‎31‎/‎7‎/‎2015 at 11:47 AM, Freakerz said:

Flooring Part II (Vinyl laying) End product

Living room (From main door view) Nite view

19901299859_c7fc287b46_c.jpg

Hallway (From living area view) Nite view

20088017395_f5755b27dd_c.jpg

Hallway (From main bedroom area view) Day view

20159865235_464578eaf0_c.jpg

Room (Day view)

19973205069_a7ecde7945_c.jpg

Feature floor tiles with vinyl Day view

19971770858_2f678e1abf_c.jpg

Feature floor tiles with vinyl Close up view

20133992456_83b37e9f36_c.jpg

Hi, I like the idea of the foyer, I want to do something similar for my house as well, can you give a review of this? because my ID said will make the house look even smaller. Thanks in advance.