Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi all,

Am heavily considering overlaying our tiles with laminate flooring. Been doing a bit of research online and the talk of the town is swaying towards either evorich or inovar. So far Evorich is the only one that openly claim their HERF is waterproof (but i'm sure there are clauses behind that claim). However, I came upon Supreme Floors website and information found on their website looks encouraging. Would like to find out if anyone has engage Supreme Floors for laminate flooring and able to share with me the cost, workmanship, ease of dealing with them etc.

Greatly appreciate your review.

Thanks in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

You can visit them at this coming fair at Expo. Take your time and compare. Ask for sample and bring home and do some scratch test and waterproof test by soaking in water for a few days. Vinyl are quite expensive as compare with ceramic tiles. The only advantage is that it can be installed easily without any cement work.

Thanks for the advice. Didn't know that I can ask for sample to test at home. Will definitely try that.

I've also read about the harmful toxic that comes together with laminate flooring.. Which got me to ask this question, if it's harmful, why many home owners still installed it...

Just installed my flooring 2 weeks ago

im4004.jpg

Looking good bro..from where ?

Your sound system also looking good .. Lol.. Is that a denon ? Marantz?

I just installed Supreme's vinyl flooring, so far didnt experience any strong smell.

Thanks for sharing man ... Can I ask which type did you select and what's the pricing like ?

Sadly.. I'm at mbs to visit their booth.. Their competitors all are set and ready but Supreme's booth still bo lang.. First impression fail liao

Looking good bro..from where ?

Your sound system also looking good .. Lol.. Is that a denon ? Marantz?

Flooring from Evorich. Sound system is Sony, YBA, Musical Fidelity & Dynaudio. Thanks!

Remember to do a scratch test and chemical smell test before you placed order.

Once you sign the sales contract, you can't get reverse it.

Decided to hold back first while I evaluate other brands.. Maybe after Hari Raya.. Not in a rush..

I really like Evorich's HERF but I find that they are not willing to give or take, oh well, maybe because they are already a branded brand. I just find that it's difficult to have a relationship if there's no give or take.. Maybe it's just me :)

There are many brand and suppler in the market

1) Kronotex

2) Vohringer

3) PowerDekor

4) Ace (same supplier as PowerDekor)

5)Supreme

6) Floor Xpert

7) Wood Culture

8) FloorRich

9) Gaxlaxy

10) Evorich

There are also some other brands and small supplier. Some are all the same thing and are make in china under different branding.

Some are well know brand from Germany, Sweden and America.

Choose wisely to suit your budget.

I am not in the flooring business and the above is just my personal view.