Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Yes! Haha it's a computer generated key. Apparently. They call it digital key or something.

Difficult to pick cus it doesn't work on ridges like normal keys. But also means duplication is very expensive. :P

GOLD. BUBBLES.

Ah!

For the second time on your t-blog, my brain has inflated, expanded, exploded and died a gentle death.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I know! Good for you. :)

I was going back and forth with my door beadings to create a classic door, but decided to not do it first and DIY it later to save like $360. But still having it professionally painted. Spray painting it would have costed me $1k+ and laminating my contractor insist don't do. So paint lor.

I did a solid teak wood door and shipped in from overseas. The local ones didn't appeal. Now trying to get a locksmith to fix an appropriate and not overdone lock, so that it doesn't kill the rustic appeal of the door. I may resort to key and lock. :S

She is queen of eldor queen Kara.

Her husband is king of mordor, king wahkiki

You siao liao :rofl:

I did a solid teak wood door and shipped in from overseas. The local ones didn't appeal. Now trying to get a locksmith to fix an appropriate and not overdone lock, so that it doesn't kill the rustic appeal of the door. I may resort to key and lock. :S

Wah so big project.

Mine cannot la. Just gonna take it a step as a time, hopefully my painted door is nice and fits in! :)

I'm sure you're enjoying your house!

I would recommend that you dark out the bubbles portion in the picture of the key.

Alrighty, but my hubby says it's impossible to replicate like that cus the key was purposefully angled, but I guess better safe than sorry. :)

Import doors from overseas.. Must be costly....

Not really. Singapore really has the most ex of almost anything except public phone calls still at 10 cents.

Not really. Singapore really has the most ex of almost anything except public phone calls still at 10 cents.

LOL, this I agree.

No market one. Can anyhow call price.

Blum Blum Blum... hehehe

Used to think BLUM too but realize at the end of the day practicality is more important which meant simple closing hinges can use any good decent soft closing types.

But only weird angle or heavy lifting doors will need Blum as that's what they are truly built for. :)

Didn't plan for it but got a FREE one from our ID in the end haha cos her carpenter told her for our dish rack cabinet door the normal brands cannot hold the weight so mayhe BLUM can and BLUM was what we got and actually we were not told until we spotted it when we checked the panels :)

Talk about pleasant surprise haha

Used to think BLUM too but realize at the end of the day practicality is more important which meant simple closing hinges can use any good decent soft closing types.

But only weird angle or heavy lifting doors will need Blum as that's what they are truly built for. :)

Didn't plan for it but got a FREE one from our ID in the end haha cos her carpenter told her for our dish rack cabinet door the normal brands cannot hold the weight so mayhe BLUM can and BLUM was what we got and actually we were not told until we spotted it when we checked the panels :)

Talk about pleasant surprise haha

Only thinking of drawers...

I also have one chicken leg opening for the vent... But contractor never recommend Blum. Hha.

Good surprise leh! Hahaha. Normally renos is bad surprise. lol.