Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

加油!加油!Your house is so nice and about to complete... just last dash of 400m and you are done! I know the discussion with many parties are sooo exhausting right? Just spoke to aircon uncle and he doesn't bring me good news :( but I'll see it through somehow... cheers!

It's really the rectifications and the mistakes. I don't understand why people can't do their work properly, or account for what they said. Hai.

Hope yours will go smoothly too! Aircon shouldn't be too bad right??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Excited to see your fireplace!! Wouldn't it be too tall for as a TV console? By the way, where did you get the ghost chair from?

Ehhh we alre discussed this in detail on this thread. Lol. It's 80cm tall so it isn't too bad.

Fortytwo.

Am getting really, really tired.

I don't even wanna talk to my contractor anymore cus I'm so burnt out, so gonna let my hubby handle for this last week.

Glass works have been done and kitchen door looks great! But my tempered glass top for the vanity is in the wrong color.

Tomorrow the carpenter will come again for discussion of rectifications, plus my fireplace is coming tomorrow, then Thursday we will be clearing the debris after the plumber leaves. Friday the solid top guys are coming, and Saturday will proceed with chemical wash as scheduled.

Hopefully the plumber can come after solid top and debris removal after that so they don't have to come down for two trips.

Hai. Can't wait for it all to be over.

Good call on letting the hubs take a turn, bubs ! Anything feeling too much heat eventually chao tars. And reno is a stew, not stirfry ! But it's alllmost thereee, a good cook knows getting too woked up while the lou bak bastes tortures only him/herself. Giroud will tell you the same thing ! Just with a sexy french accent ;)

HAPPY DAYS AVAIT

Good call on letting the hubs take a turn, bubs ! Anything feeling too much heat eventually chao tars. And reno is a stew, not stirfry ! But it's alllmost thereee, a good cook knows getting too woked up while the lou bak bastes tortures only him/herself. Giroud will tell you the same thing ! Just with a sexy french accent ;)

HAPPY DAYS AVAIT

Hahahaha love u and your positivity man :) you da best

In the midst of all these crap my FPL team has been performing splendidly. Haha.

Yeah I left the chat group and everything. Don't wanna be involved or see the chats cus I get so stressed. Just gonna focus on finishing the decor items (like sanding and re spray painting all the handles...)

Hahahaha love u and your positivity man :) you da best

In the midst of all these crap my FPL team has been performing splendidly. Haha.

Yeah I left the chat group and everything. Don't wanna be involved or see the chats cus I get so stressed. Just gonna focus on finishing the decor items (like sanding and re spray painting all the handles...)

Yeahh do what you gta do. Like agonise between Ozil, Giroud or the little magician in your team ;)

And imbibing coupious amounts of tea never hurt. I'm looking forward to the realised home ! We're all rooting for you :)

Yeahh do what you gta do. Like agonise between Ozil, Giroud or the little magician in your team ;)

And imbibing coupious amounts of tea never hurt. I'm looking forward to the realised home ! We're all rooting for you :)

:wub::wub:

Any kindly person can take pictures of the insides of the kitchen carpentry (and vanity carpentry) for me?

Main parts:

Insides of drawers (the front portion)

Under the sink (where the pipes are)

Around the hood

Edges (joint lines)

Doors

Thank you!!

Guys. I sanded and resprayed my kitchen handles. Another dilemma!

I love the yellow gold of the "cheaper" spray paint... But this other spray paint looks more sophisticated and natural (like the handles were originally this gold). The yellow gold is closer to the original inspiration image though, but this new gold is much better quality? So might stay on longer.

Dilemma! Wonder if I should spray another 2 light layers of the yellow gold or leave it as it is... Any opinions?

The lighter gold is like an iPhone gold irl. (Resprayed because the dust was spoiling the original yellow gold so no choice)

New gold:

image_zpsaiof0kqe.jpeg

Old gold:

image_zpsf3rq3fu8.jpeg

Edited by bykaraanne

Just to jump in, since these are kitchen handles which will see a lot of use, perhaps go with the better quality spray paint. Alternatively, if you like the colour of the cheaper quality one, maybe get some sort of fixer spray to just make sure the spray paint stays on longer?

Hi,

Ur white cabinet is shining surface i feel the old gold with the polish looks better and more complete. The matte one is nice also but not nice or complete enough.

Jus my feel though and i am following ur blog and see the outcome!! Good luck with ur choice

Toilet wall is up... Other than that reno will slow down for a while.

Cornice + painting to be up next, then electrical and doors.

Have to wait for the tiler uncle to come back when he has time to redo the kerb and the shower ledge that Edmund forgot. :(

We're meeting IKEA Alexandra on Monday to finalize the kitchen, and if all is well, we'll book an appointment right there and they should be able to come in early October to install it. We're also going to Evershine on Monday to look at countertops. Decided to broaden our options since I'm still not 100% satisfied with Silestone's Lyra... Love Evershine's Gloria Range's Natural Cirrus (which looks JUST like real marble) but it's solid top... >.<

23t32nm.jpg

13z5r2v.jpg

9k1bp0.jpg

fbjb5z.jpg

can i ask u for more details to ur bathroom marble tiles?