Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I cant wait to see it too!! especially the fireplace because I think thats the coolest thing I have read so far on the blog!

Haha! Didn't know the fireplace would cause these kinda response... My biggest fear and baby is still the kitchen...

Im so happy with my top!!!:dancingqueen:

It's so chio and Evershine workers are so meticulous and awesome. :) only the dang salesman is the 老鼠屎

Sneak peek!! More pics after all the gold handles are up and they affix my flip up cabinet with the Blum hinges. :D

They also fixed the carpentry after my hubby's flare up. So happy!

image_zpsus9jtu1n.jpeg

image_zpszo949lux.jpeg

Im so happy with my top!!!:dancingqueen:

It's so chio and Evershine workers are so meticulous and awesome. :) only the dang salesman is the 老鼠屎

Sneak peek!! More pics after all the gold handles are up and they affix my flip up cabinet with the Blum hinges. :D

They also fixed the carpentry after my hubby's flare up. So happy!

image_zpsus9jtu1n.jpeg

image_zpszo949lux.jpeg

Pretty. much. perfect. YAY !

hey girl, is your countertop marble? nowadays this kind of pattern seems very popular as a background for food pics, so i might wanna consider it lol

8756401470_203960422f_z.jpg

It's actually solid top. I've tested it many times before I decided on it. The Quartz counterparts aren't the best IMO, this looks like real marble in real life.

Similar Quartz are:

caesarstone's frosty carina or London grey

Silestone's lagoon or Lyra

Your worrywarts coming out again ! STAP naoo

Haha sorry!

The carpentry had loads of defects that sent me down the spiral.

It was all fixed today but not without some drama the day before. Glad it's all good now!

Thankful for all the support!

How's your packing going?

My doors changed to the right side but as my bifold doors open OUTWARDS instead of INWARDS, my door is inside out. They are not the best of quality I must admit... But it looks ok with the rest of my house. Haha!

My "nice" silver handles are inside the bathroom instead of normal ones that are outside. It's a bit weird cus the mechanism of the bifold door is outside instead of inside so it takes a bit of getting used to.

But the effect when the door is closed still looks okay to me... If I regret it a bit down the road I might upgrade to a PD door since this wasn't too ex. Can't wait for the doors to be painted (next week, together with my mint main door and touching up the wall paint of the house.

The panels are LIGHT GREY not white. The frame is white.

image_zpska13jylv.jpeg

image_zps3wvuepew.jpeg

Edited by bykaraanne

Haha sorry!

The carpentry had loads of defects that sent me down the spiral.

It was all fixed today but not without some drama the day before. Glad it's all good now!

Thankful for all the support!

How's your packing going?

Hmm yeah you menmtioned something of a flareup ? Relieved to hear the hubs saved the day! #herohubs

I Must unpack my clothes tomorrow. Two weeks of digging around a massive lugguage with spilled out clothes is untenable.

Kitchen confirm made good ?

Hmm yeah you menmtioned something of a flareup ? Relieved to hear the hubs saved the day! #herohubs

I Must unpack my clothes tomorrow. Two weeks of digging around a massive lugguage with spilled out clothes is untenable.

Kitchen confirm made good ?

Lots of repairs today that was quite good IMO.

Was happy with the carpenter boss who did come down before work started to brief them and then again before they left so he could check on the work with us. Really looks much better now.

Tomorrow they're dealing the joints of laminates and I bought a Blum hinge for my top cabinet separately (long story) which we will ask them to install tmrw and discount their hinge from the final quote.

Lots of repairs today that was quite good IMO.

Was happy with the carpenter boss who did come down before work started to brief them and then again before they left so he could check on the work with us. Really looks much better now.

Tomorrow they're dealing the joints of laminates and I bought a Blum hinge for my top cabinet separately (long story) which we will ask them to install tmrw and discount their hinge from the final quote.

Gosh that must have been super stressful ! Mann. So glad it was rectified.

All the best for tomorrow ! Also cuz I want teaa hehe