Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

After watching the video, I can really understand why u can't take your eyes away from it.

So nice!!! I like

Yeah it's very relaxing! Can't wait for Monday since most of my stuff are coming on Monday. :)

the fireplace is so beautiful, i already feel warm looking at it haha. love love love your home, you have very good taste!

Thanks for the kind words!! Can't wait to see it all put together!

Monday: Fridge, Washer Dryer and all big furniture will be in

Then it's packing all the way till 20th when I will receive all my carpets and decor pieces

Then move in is on 22nd! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Been here since the morning - waiting for someone to collect my old WCs.

We sprayed all the handles again for the kitchen, sprayed the final coat for my coffee table... And everything looks great. :)

Will re-spray my bathroom mirror and spray my new bedroom mirror gold, too. I KNOW, a lot of gold. :P

And here's a short video of the fireplace in action:

(The fireplace makes no sound - that is ambient noise)

Can the brightness or "intensity" of the "fire" be tuned? As in, tune down a little to make it milder? Does it come with that option?

Can the brightness or "intensity" of the "fire" be tuned? As in, tune down a little to make it milder? Does it come with that option?

Yes! In fact, it's not even like small, medium and large options only - you can press something which gradually makes the fire bigger and press to stop it when it's big enough for you!! Super hi tech pls haha

Ended up with a 49" tv for my living room instead of a 55". Still feelin meh about it.

Rationale was, I don't want the TV to overpower the room and its design elements even though I love large TVs. We did top up for a good full motion mount, so if we were to upgrade to a 55" down the road it'll be no problem too. Also, the 49" was $1k diff from 55" and hubby thought it was not that worth it to pay $1k for 6" LOL.

Panasonic 49CX700

image_zps1gqdfdmw.png

Got another simple 42" non UHD for the MBR and ended up with a Pioneer soundbar. Reviews were decent on Cnet and price was good.

SBX700

image_zps72n80tyg.jpeg

End up we only spent $2.6k+ on the entire set, although we budgeted $2799 for the 55" TV alone previously. :rofl: win!

Mattress also bought today! Sealy PosturePremier Fusion Euro Top Plush.

Another $4k+++ poorer today.

also bought Black & Decker 10-in-1 steam mop for said bunnies' rebellious pees outside the litter box (so I don't have to lug the big pail around)

image_zpsmyfufjvf.jpeg

And Kärcher's electric broom for said bunnies' non stop fur and poop accidents outside the litter tray

image_zpshve5foxl.jpeg

Yes! In fact, it's not even like small, medium and large options only - you can press something which gradually makes the fire bigger and press to stop it when it's big enough for you!! Super hi tech pls haha

Wow nice.

the racks are really beautiful!! are the sizes customizable else how are you able to fit them into your bomb shelter?

They come in various sizes! But for my bomb shelter I was really lucky, I just got 2x 120cm wide ones and they fit perfectly! :) they are not customizable though. But I do like them much better than the custom ones that most bomb shelters use. :)

amazing, you're very lucky indeed! most bomb shelter shelves look too boring to me, they've got these holes along the sides which look like perforated lines, i really hate those. i see that taobao has bomb shelter shelvings also, did you ever consider getting from there or its better to buy here?

can't wait to learn more from fellow 3 roomers like yourself and hopefully start my tblog soon. keys are taking too long :(

amazing, you're very lucky indeed! most bomb shelter shelves look too boring to me, they've got these holes along the sides which look like perforated lines, i really hate those. i see that taobao has bomb shelter shelvings also, did you ever consider getting from there or its better to buy here?

can't wait to learn more from fellow 3 roomers like yourself and hopefully start my tblog soon. keys are taking too long :(

Yeah, I hate those too! But they are apparently stronger though. My dad dislikes them as he says they will rust over time.

I feel that unless u rly cannot find an item here or it's super overpriced then look to TB! Personal opinion. :)

So is Monday Kara! Just few more hours time, most of your items will be in,

I know you can't wait, trust me lots of us are so excited for you as well, remember to update.

Btw the bomb shelter rack look amazing.

Yeah, I hate those too! But they are apparently stronger though. My dad dislikes them as he says they will rust over time.

I feel that unless u rly cannot find an item here or it's super overpriced then look to TB! Personal opinion. :)

For my bomb shelter, I place priority on load carrying capacity rather than aesthetics since it is in the storeroom. Mine from Yee Sin can carry 200 to 250 kg uniformly distributed load per panel. Not sure about those from Ikea.

For my bomb shelter, I place priority on load carrying capacity rather than aesthetics since it is in the storeroom. Mine from Yee Sin can carry 200 to 250 kg uniformly distributed load per panel. Not sure about those from Ikea.

I balance the aesthetics with the load bearing capacity. Mine is 50kg per shelf and I have no intention of putting more than 50kg worth of items on each shelf.

So to each their own I suppose. I really hate the normal ones and my dad does too, since they have loads of it at our provision shop last time. So since this is dad and me approved, it is good enough for us.

So is Monday Kara! Just few more hours time, most of your items will be in,

I know you can't wait, trust me lots of us are so excited for you as well, remember to update.

Btw the bomb shelter rack look amazing.

Thanks bro!! Housewarming soon :)

Hey! Many of us are really excited to see the end results. I am sure the satisfaction of seeing all the planning and details coming together must be exhilarating. Congrats and more photos please :good: