Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

The massage chairs are a god send for those emergency days when no time to go for massage :) i'd not live without one .. lol

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The massage chairs are a god send for those emergency days when no time to go for massage :) i'd not live without one .. lol

Haha, thanks for the feedback!

They're super smart lor, this uDiva really super compact even my teeny flat can fit it!

Hey

Everything is coming in nicely. Lovely paint job with the front gate. Really "tuo tai huan gu"

As for massage chairs they are a great to have but not great to upkeep haha much like technology always better technology coming up and still does not match a real massage session to ease the aches and pains.

So decided not to move mine when I shifted over cos the original leather was flaking and to re-leather cost 1.5K and upgrading after trade in of 3K cost me another 3K for a new model which was the price of my original set.

So seeing the potential issues with leather again with time to come dump it and went without it and well the luxury of space I guess is what I have now :)

Geez Babe! I really #enjoy catching up on your blog man! You are really sooo full of descriptions and exaggeration of that unspeakable joy and LURVE for your newly renovated! I CAN TOTALLY FEEL YOU.

Am so happy and excited for you! Your kitchen counter top rocks! Doesn't look one bit like it's solid top - maybe from pictures, but from what I can see, those grey streaks sure look like the marble effect that you have been yearning all this while! Mine is more of the grinny granite design, different from yours but it looks cool as well :P Glad you managed to achieve what you wanted and save splurging from that burnt pocket! And I totally adore your faux fireplace mantel as well! How come I didn't think of something so classic when getting mine? LOL. But yes, that mantel sure is therapeutic! Love the puffs, YOUR SOFA #OMG and the mint door! Now, I'm SO TEMPTED to paint my main door as well! Gonna harass the Hubby tomight to do something about our main door! HEE :D

YOU GO GIRL!! GREAT JOB on your LITTLE London!

Edited by CountryGlow

Hey

Everything is coming in nicely. Lovely paint job with the front gate. Really "tuo tai huan gu"

As for massage chairs they are a great to have but not great to upkeep haha much like technology always better technology coming up and still does not match a real massage session to ease the aches and pains.

So decided not to move mine when I shifted over cos the original leather was flaking and to re-leather cost 1.5K and upgrading after trade in of 3K cost me another 3K for a new model which was the price of my original set.

So seeing the potential issues with leather again with time to come dump it and went without it and well the luxury of space I guess is what I have now :)

Is anyone else's "Multi Quote" option not working?!?! RT is frustrating me a little.

Thank you for the kind words, bro. How's your settling in going? Everything almost done?

Really? The leather so hard to upkeep ah? Must let my hubby know then... This set is $2699 and $2499 after discount I think...

Decisions, decisions. Thanks for the feedback!

Geez Babe! I really #enjoy catching up on your blog man! You are really sooo full of descriptions and exaggeration of that unspeakable joy and LURVE for your newly renovated! I CAN TOTALLY FEEL YOU.

Am so happy and excited for you! Your kitchen counter top rocks! Doesn't look one bit like it's solid top - maybe from pictures, but from what I can see, those grey streaks sure look like the marble effect that you have been yearning all this while! Mine is more of the grinny granite design, different from yours but it looks cool as well :P Glad you managed to achieve what you wanted and save splurging from that burnt pocket! And I totally adore your faux fireplace mantel as well! How come I didn't think of something so classic when getting mine? LOL. But yes, that mantel sure is therapeutic! Love the puffs, YOUR SOFA #OMG and the mint door! Now, I'm SO TEMPTED to paint my main door as well! Gonna harass the Hubby tomight to do something about our main door! HEE :D

YOU GO GIRL!! GREAT JOB on your LITTLE London!

Haha I know! I could feel your joy when you updated your T-Blog too. :P

Everyone's pride and joy is their self-designed house, right?! Haha!

Yes it looks like marble in real life. Even my contractor has commented that the effect is quite surprising.

Haha! The fireplace was a risk... But glad it turned out well.

HAHA YES PAINTING THE DOOR WAS MY BEST DECISION EVER!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words!! :)

Guest LeAnne Chai

Guest toilet sink up:image_zpstscmoi5q.jpeg

Doors painted:image_zpsryuu6vo5.jpeg

(Lighting makes it look yellow? The one at the end of the corridor is the right color)

My mirrored side tables and Crystal lamp... (Bad photo)image_zpsmzdjjzlw.jpeg

Unfortunately can't show my gold unit number. :) gonna paste on gold unit number on the right as well and a plant.

Knocker is too small and should've gotten a bigger one. Hai. But still looks ok with the digital peephole. image_zps3kssz0qo.jpeg

This is the before - had to take my neighbors cus I forgot to take mine!!image_zpslk1uafeg.jpeg

Last touch ups, then soon the decor can come in so I can place everything and show you guys!

Hi, you change the main door or just paint on the original door from hdb?

noticed that you choose sealy mattresses, is sealy better den Simmons?

Mattresses are personal preference la. No one better than the other.

That said, I believe my friend who has back issues felt that Simmons beds are more firm and Sealy ones are more cushy for her, so she chose the firm ones.

We prefer sleeping on a "cloud" so we went with Sealy.

Hey Kara! I think the massage chair looks really nice, but if I were you I will get it in another color than white. It's very difficult to maintain white color especially if it's leather. :)