Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Haha! It's ok! We're all excitedly waiting for you to post your DSLR shots... I'm planning to DIY IKEA curtains too :D

Haha, the track ones almost killed me plus the hemming of the heavier curtains... Hahaha!! But it is my most successful DIY to date! Looks custom haha

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Haha, the track ones almost killed me plus the hemming of the heavier curtains... Hahaha!! But it is my most successful DIY to date! Looks custom haha

I'm going for the curtains with the eyelets cause I like the look. Did you get your contractor/ID to drill the curtain rods in or did you do it yourself too? Which rods did you get?

Hi can post the link to the 2 philips led light? How is the quality doing so far? Thanks!

http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=27457788091

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=38118636882

You're welcome. It's working well. Seems like legit Philips to us and the electrician seems to think so too. Plus, very bright.

HTH.

I'm going for the curtains with the eyelets cause I like the look. Did you get your contractor/ID to drill the curtain rods in or did you do it yourself too? Which rods did you get?

Yep... He helped because he had time.

I used the triple track system. That one is slightly more difficult to set up.

He only mounted the "ends" for us and we did the rest (pleating the curtains / helming / fixing the track runners etc).

Tomorrow move in liao, gong xi gong xi!!!

Waiting for you to post all the photo taken by DSLR.

All come to a prefect end liao, now like show a show you.

You very power, not yet move in soft furnishing all done up nice nice liao!!!

:dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble:

Haha!! Wanna die alre loh.

Still not done unpacking and cleaning. Hopefully tomorrow can be done. Need to get back to work 😂

Yeah, no soft furnishing don't feel like a home leh! Need pictures and art and flowers!

actually its 3rm bto, i think can spend a bit more on reno, still affordable. grohe stuff i think get from Singapore better , not much cheaper.

Don't really know what you mean by this comment? Nothing to do with 3R or not or budget or not la... Do until ownself happy can alre. Who says must spend a lot on reno?...

Mine is Hansgrohe, not Grohe.

Taps not much cheaper as I've mentioned, but shower sets during offer is not too bad.

We accidentally bought the wrong hob from Goh ah bee and want to exchange.

Goh ah bee agree but ask for the carton box packaging so we can return.

But we hvae already thrown the packaging away.

If any kind soul can spare us the packaging for this model - Bosch Domino 2 zone gas: PRB326B70E you have not thrown , we are more wiling to get from you at token sum $10-20.

Can collect at your place

This is the model we talking about, we need the carton packaging:

iXz6ZY.jpg