Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I really love cats! They are very independent. But just feels that if I am not home and the cat needs me....... :P

True that the house feels more alive with pets.

Haha cats are quite independent, no?
Pets are more work but sometimes make a house so much more cozy :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I really love cats! They are very independent. But just feels that if I am not home and the cat needs me....... :P

True that the house feels more alive with pets.

Haha, but needs more cleaning la.

Enjoy your home.

Ok. Range extenders are cheaper right?

Hmm... I might go there but very worried how crowded it might be haha!

Thank you!

Did you buy your ranger extender or router. I went to Sitex 2015 and bought the D-Link DAP-1665 for $89. Works great. Not too difficult to configure as this device is specially intended for this purpose.

You can also buy a wireless router. But more difficult to configure since you need to set the router in "bridge mode". More expensive but you do get additional features e.g. 3 spare LAN ports on your router.

Edited by Ks Toh

Did you buy your ranger extender or router. I went to Sitex 2015 and bought the D-Link DAP-1665 for $89. Works great. Not too difficult to configure as this device is specially intended for this purpose.

You can also buy a wireless router. But more difficult to configure since you need to set the router in "bridge mode". More expensive but you do get additional features e.g. 3 spare LAN ports on your router.

I did! Ah yong here sold me his spare router so I just set that up with my room data point. :)

SOME 'LIVED IN' PHOTOS -

Things are not super tidy as we've lived in it and made it a home. I will still be tidying up the master toilet but so far it is what the house has looked like most of the time. So there's dishes drying etc.

Areas not yet complete: Dining Area (pending my photography on walls) + office

The gold full length mirror also needs to be mounted on the wall... Hubby keeps procrastinating. :curse:

Kitchen

Ahhh, my love. I've been enjoying cooking! Steam stand and air fryer ftw, I don't even need a microwave anymore and I'm loving it! :sport-smiley-003:

IMG_5347_zpslm9jqwfe.jpg

IMG_5349_zpsy9yvqbpr.jpg

IMG_5350_zps5mny7q3w.jpg

I have yet to decorate the shelves... Still waiting for my coffeetable books (mainly Jamie Oliver cookbooks). :) So please don't judge the mess HAHA!

IMG_5353_zpsxyi4ir6d.jpg

IMG_5358_zpsirqzzxvf.jpg

Please ignore the fingerprints on the oven, I have yet to use it at all so no cleaning. My hob and hood is spanking shiny though as I clean every day.

IMG_5361_zps0kaiub5v.jpg

• Like 1

Living Room

Don't know if I've succeeded in making this seem less like a HDB? I do not want to emulate condos at all... I just don't want it feel like HDB since after all, it is Little London. Hopefully I've made it work just a little bit.

With curtains open

IMG_5370_zpsyob2svln.jpg

With curtains closed

IMG_5386_zpsk8crispm.jpg

(Sorry, not the best photos!!)

View from corridor to rooms

IMG_5373_zps2nbris71.jpg

IMG_5395_zps4iasyhmd.jpg

IMG_5399_zps7afozyku.jpg

IMG_5400_zpsjvl2mimd.jpg

IMG_5414_zpsenjjvtzp.jpg

Edited by bykaraanne

"Foyer" And Entryway

I don't have much of a foyer. Just space that's not technically in the living room. :rofl:

Not the best photos! Sorry!

IMG_5377_zpsrm1y9rhh.jpg

Incomplete shelves... Still pending our Harry Potter collection + some decor... Ugh

IMG_5379_zpspbidipep.jpg

My favvvv vintage mirror from Hock Siong! absolute steal at $50

IMG_5391_zpst0trwzua.jpg

Corridor to rooms

This is nothing too impressive... Artwork is old have been with me for yearrrrrs. Shall only replace when the frames break for realz haha!

Yes my air purifier is there haha!

IMG_5382_zpsdcthy9ai.jpg

IMG_5404_zpsjomiaqo7.jpg

Guest bathroom (Technically hubby's exclusive bathroom)

We've been getting guests for realz and this bathroom is doing nicely. The Hansgrohe rainshower is amazeballs and hubby loves his batman canvas art.

IMG_5406_zpshwtxlle6.jpg

IMG_5410_zps9ikfmz0z.jpg

IMG_5413_zpsx2uxmmd5.jpg

IMG_5415_zpsa4rlqu84.jpg

IMG_5417_zpsyjo6hgha.jpg

Master Bedroom

I know there's a pile of clothes there. Haha. I don't know if you guys have this habit, but we were taught to wear each piece of clothing twice (wear once, air, then wear another time another day) before washing - we wash once a week - so that's for the clothes that are still wearable again. My hubby has also not hung up the golden full length mirror -.- So that area looks messy. Sorry. But it is lived in!!

Haha yes we have stuffed toys, it helps us sleep really. The Craftholic bears are the softest pillows! My husband is a convert.

IMG_5420_zpstz1ir0hb.jpg

IMG_5431_zpst6x8zfjh.jpg

Wires need work, I know, will do in a bit haha!

IMG_5435_zps62y1fdc7.jpg

IMG_5442_zpspps6uw87.jpg

Close up of the mirror bedside table and crystal lamp. Yes we have not unwrapped the shades haha!! I'm thinking of changing them to white. I don't really like the off white.

IMG_5448_zpsznonrdbi.jpg

Master Bathroom

This is messy because I'm still in the midst of organizing the glass shelves! So bear with me! Haha!

But it is lived in, again. Haha! #reallifeyo

IMG_5437_zpspafq3fez.jpg

IMG_5430_zpsiorlxgip.jpg

IMG_5440_zps9k5soshi.jpg

IMG_5428_zpsp0gtsh9k.jpg

Thanks for sharing all the photo Kara, I think your hard work really paid off, your house is super NICE!!!! (I have to scream)

everything you chose and all the things in the house are so cohesive, all like gel together in a nice photo.

Really give yourself a pat of the back and be proud of yourself.

Thanks for sharing with us your journey and your cleaning tips.

Nice. I think the decor really bring out the feel in the house. Any comments on your new Wc. I'm still gathering feedback before deciding which brand to go for.

Thanks for sharing all the photo Kara, I think your hard work really paid off, your house is super NICE!!!! (I have to scream)

everything you chose and all the things in the house are so cohesive, all like gel together in a nice photo.

Really give yourself a pat of the back and be proud of yourself.

Thanks for sharing with us your journey and your cleaning tips.

thanks bro!

Still looking forward to seeing yours!

Nice. I think the decor really bring out the feel in the house. Any comments on your new Wc. I'm still gathering feedback before deciding which brand to go for.

Hmm we've been living here for almost two weeks and really enjoy it. No problems with the flush and the seat is very comfortable. That said, WCs are very much personal preference too I suppose :)

Very nice white theme house. Here is my comments :

1. Love your mint door color. However notice you put a door stopper on the floor, why not put a uniarm to hold door in place.

2. We are both suction cup hooks lover, they are so useful in toilet and kitchen. Electric toothbrush too.

3. The plant beside sofa feels a little too squeezy. Need give more space for the green to show.

4. I noticed your toilet door frame is pure white, off white would be a better match. Which remind me of my own toilet door, my only regret in my renovation.

5. Love the 2 ghost chair, blended in with transparency. Like they were not even there until close inspection. Chio.

6. You have a interesting dish dryer rack that channel water back to the sink. Good buy.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful house with us.