Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Kara! just got back to Singapore and have time to catch up on your long awaited photos. Beautiful home and I love it so much. Doesn't look like a HDB at all and it feels so cozy. That fireplace and that Christmas tree is super thumbs up

YOu did a great job!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nice! I love the whites in your 'Little London'.

I saw that you have lots of drawers in your kitchen. Pethaps, it is synchronicity, I have a friend who is planning to re-do her kitchen cabinet with lots of drawers. Is it possible that you PM me your carpenter contact?

Enjoy the new house.

Thanks in advance, .

Very nice white theme house. Here is my comments :

1. Love your mint door color. However notice you put a door stopper on the floor, why not put a uniarm to hold door in place.

2. We are both suction cup hooks lover, they are so useful in toilet and kitchen. Electric toothbrush too.

3. The plant beside sofa feels a little too squeezy. Need give more space for the green to show.

4. I noticed your toilet door frame is pure white, off white would be a better match. Which remind me of my own toilet door, my only regret in my renovation.

5. Love the 2 ghost chair, blended in with transparency. Like they were not even there until close inspection. Chio.

6. You have a interesting dish dryer rack that channel water back to the sink. Good buy.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful house with us.

Actually why everyone say my house v white! Hahaha! I don't feel so leh. Lots of greys though.

Thanks for the compliments! I didn't do uniarm because we didn't mind the door stopper... So perhaps live with this or now. We hardly open our main door also!

Haha! I agree with the plant... But I wanted the sofa to centralize with the tv so no choice! Hahaha! House too small is liddis.

I wasn't given a off white option for my toilet frame... But ok la I'm not too bothered by it haha!! Yes! I dislike the metal hanging dish racks cus I don't like rust... I love the one I'm using now. Super spacious for woks too!

Kara! just got back to Singapore and have time to catch up on your long awaited photos. Beautiful home and I love it so much. Doesn't look like a HDB at all and it feels so cozy. That fireplace and that Christmas tree is super thumbs up

YOu did a great job!

Thanks!! I appreciate your kind words.

I'm still waiting to see your place too! :)

Heh I'm so happy u said it doesn't look like HDB hahaha!

Nice! I love the whites in your 'Little London'.

I saw that you have lots of drawers in your kitchen. Pethaps, it is synchronicity, I have a friend who is planning to re-do her kitchen cabinet with lots of drawers. Is it possible that you PM me your carpenter contact?

Enjoy the new house.

Thanks in advance, .

Hmm, my carpenter is with my contractor leh!

My contractor is Edmund from DX interior lor. :P

Yeah the drawers are awesome!! I'll take pictures of the insides when I have time.

Kara, when you have the time kindly share a photo of the slop up step of your home. I am wondering if it is allowed by HDB?

Kara, when you have the time kindly share a photo of the slop up step of your home. I am wondering if it is allowed by HDB?

image_zpssaodcwrz.jpeg

Hmm, new BTOs are all slope by default from HDB, so definitely allowed for mine!

Also why I didn't want to do uniarm for my door... It is not technically "legal"

Your house is really pretty! Congratulations! :thumbs up: Love how clean everything looks...it definitely doesn't look like a HDB!

Your house is really pretty! Congratulations! :thumbs up: Love how clean everything looks...it definitely doesn't look like a HDB!

Thanks! Hopefully it stays clean. This is as lived in as it gets for now. :)

Can't wait to see your home completed in all its glory, too!

Dining Area

This was done today! A simple collage of our little family (me and hubby + our furbabies) plus two pictures I took on our trips to London!

Image "feature" wall plus my gorgeous copper+marble clock!

IMG_5455_zpszhixlrka.jpg

Full view of dining area

IMG_5463_zpshdxoshaa.jpg

IMG_5458_zpsx32j3a4t.jpg

Did some photography in London so framed that up, plus random photos of our little family

IMG_5466_zpsxx6m32nk.jpg

Bravo! Bravo!! Been waiting for ur pic eagerly, n it sure dint disappoint!

Ur place looks really cosy n bright, definitely doesn't look like a HDB.. In fact fr outside, ur door n gate alrd doesnt look like a HDB!

Love ur attention to details in ur decor.. Like using transparent remote control holders & tissue holder, etc etc.. Making it functional n yet appears to not "eat" onto any space..

Much nicer & more cohesive than some houses designed by ID.

Btw, mind to share e name n code of ur common toilet's vanity cabinet? TIA!

so gorgeous!!! everything looks so pleasing to the eye! :dribble: where did you decide to hang your iris grace painting in the end? (that painting stuck with me because it's such a beauty haha)