Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

On 26/09/2016 at 7:37 PM, rae said:

yay thanks!  :wub:

I only found this one:

【超级英雄水彩 蝙蝠侠潮流创意客厅卧室无框画壁画现代装饰画挂画http://e22a.com/h.0pRcCz?cv=AALvSqaT&sm=94bcf2

cant find the exact one I bought alre... 

11 hours ago, slashmylove said:

Hi, I wonder if you could share your link for the digital door peephole viewer? I'd seen a few on TB but wasn't sure which one is yours.. Appreciate it if you could share.. cos I read through all 36 pages but don't remember seeing the link, or maybe I'd overlooked it (hehe paiseh if I overlooked). :)

Hmm mine is the older version:

【零距离可视猫眼门铃 家用高清电子 监控摄像头 智能夜视防盗 门镜】http://e22a.com/h.0pR6G2?cv=AALvTFtG&sm=250f36

Now got motion sensor all already:

【零距离智能可视电子猫眼门铃移动侦测防盗门镜猫眼摄像头家用监控】http://e22a.com/h.0pR8OV?cv=AALvTmcy&sm=264d9c

hope that helps :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
20 hours ago, bykaraanne said:

Hmm mine is the older version:

【零距离可视猫眼门铃 家用高清电子 监控摄像头 智能夜视防盗 门镜】http://e22a.com/h.0pR6G2?cv=AALvTFtG&sm=250f36

Now got motion sensor all already:

【零距离智能可视电子猫眼门铃移动侦测防盗门镜猫眼摄像头家用监控】http://e22a.com/h.0pR8OV?cv=AALvTmcy&sm=264d9c

hope that helps :)

Thanks! :)

Got summoned by Edmund to check on something with you. See, told you he keeps you close to his heart! Haha

Planning on getting 2 panel bifold doors instead of 4 panel kind but he says they aren't as lasting. Have yours been holding up well so far and do they feel robust enough? 

Also why are your doors inside out! Is it on purpose..? :lol:

Edited by kingandbin

1 hour ago, kingandbin said:

Got summoned by Edmund to check on something with you. See, told you he keeps you close to his heart! Haha

Planning on getting 2 panel bifold doors instead of 4 panel kind but he says they aren't as lasting. Have yours been holding up well so far and do they feel robust enough? 

Also why are your doors inside out! Is it on purpose..? :lol:

They are holding up fine. But I wouldn't recommend bifold for the master... the clicking sound when it closes very loud.

They are inside out because my door folds outwards instead of inwards (like normal people). I wanted to maximize the size inside so my doors pull open outwards. 

Btw I would recommend the wooden bifold instead I think much more chio. But Edmund didn't give me the option :( 

Like the new HDB ones also better looking lor. And they don't have bottom tracks... so don't have the clicking sound which is mad loud. He didn't warn me and I would say he wouldn't recommend no bottom track also lah cus he alre thinks the 2 panel is very easy to spoil. But I don't feel it's flimsy or what lah.

I just don't like tracks.

hdb one:

http://i65.tinypic.com/xqb6ac.jpg

Edited by bykaraanne

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bykaraanne said:

They are holding up fine. But I wouldn't recommend bifold for the master... the clicking sound when it closes very loud.

They are inside out because my door folds outwards instead of inwards (like normal people). I wanted to maximize the size inside so my doors pull open outwards. 

Btw I would recommend the wooden bifold instead I think much more chio. But Edmund didn't give me the option :( 

Like the new HDB ones also better looking lor. And they don't have bottom tracks... so don't have the clicking sound which is mad loud. He didn't warn me and I would say he wouldn't recommend no bottom track also lah cus he alre thinks the 2 panel is very easy to spoil. But I don't feel it's flimsy or what lah.

I just don't like tracks.

hdb one:

http://i65.tinypic.com/xqb6ac.jpg

I see, that's a very valid point! We're using PD doors for master so hopefully the clicking sound won't be an issue. Splurge for master (louvered type :wub:) nd save on common toilet doors haha. 

The wooden bifold style I think my parents are using something similar for their toilet. Quite useful but doors are slightly thick. They also make sounds when opening/closing cause of the magnets which 'stick' both panels together when closed. But definitely softer than the bifold clicking noise. 

Yeah he really makes sure the options given can last one. Those not as lasting he's quite reluctant to recommend :bleah:

On 10/10/2016 at 3:15 PM, kingandbin said:

I see, that's a very valid point! We're using PD doors for master so hopefully the clicking sound won't be an issue. Splurge for master (louvered type :wub:) nd save on common toilet doors haha. 

The wooden bifold style I think my parents are using something similar for their toilet. Quite useful but doors are slightly thick. They also make sounds when opening/closing cause of the magnets which 'stick' both panels together when closed. But definitely softer than the bifold clicking noise. 

Yeah he really makes sure the options given can last one. Those not as lasting he's quite reluctant to recommend :bleah:

Yeah. But I think he knows when he can't convince me haha. So he usually don't really recommend me stuff I have to insist like with pictures LOL 

Hi Kara Kara..

Can I check with you where did you get your bathtub? I tried, but couldn't find in this blog, maybe too many pages liao~

I love the video that Renotalk is posting :wub: My idol house!  XD

52 minutes ago, Starrain said:

Hi Kara Kara..

Can I check with you where did you get your bathtub? I tried, but couldn't find in this blog, maybe too many pages liao~

I love the video that Renotalk is posting :wub: My idol house!  XD

Ideal bathroom at Balestier :)

• Like 1

On 5 December 2015 at 10:20 PM, bykaraanne said:

SOME 'LIVED IN' PHOTOS -

Things are not super tidy as we've lived in it and made it a home. I will still be tidying up the master toilet but so far it is what the house has looked like most of the time. So there's dishes drying etc.

Areas not yet complete: Dining Area (pending my photography on walls) + office

The gold full length mirror also needs to be mounted on the wall... Hubby keeps procrastinating. :curse:

Kitchen

Ahhh, my love. I've been enjoying cooking! Steam stand and air fryer ftw, I don't even need a microwave anymore and I'm loving it! :sport-smiley-003:

IMG_5347_zpslm9jqwfe.jpg

IMG_5349_zpsy9yvqbpr.jpg

IMG_5350_zps5mny7q3w.jpg

I have yet to decorate the shelves... Still waiting for my coffeetable books (mainly Jamie Oliver cookbooks). :) So please don't judge the mess HAHA!

IMG_5353_zpsxyi4ir6d.jpg

IMG_5358_zpsirqzzxvf.jpg

Please ignore the fingerprints on the oven, I have yet to use it at all so no cleaning. My hob and hood is spanking shiny though as I clean every day.

IMG_5361_zps0kaiub5v.jpg

ah i came to see your white kitchen and it looks so classic!

:wub:

On Saturday, January 16, 2016 at 10:15 PM, sixgear said:

Hi, i really like your Philips ceiling lights (both square and round) and fans.

Possible to PM me where you bought them please?

TIA.

Hi

Mind to share where to get Replica Tom Dixon Copper Ball Lamp Shade ? Thanks

On Friday, November 06, 2015 at 8:21 AM, Lazyfatcat007 said:

OMG, your fireplace is soooo pretty.. I want (in black)!!!! Got flames somemore.. wahhh!

Hi

for the rain shower.- u got the storage heater ? is it must have storage heater for rain shower ?

On 11/5/2015 at 9:35 PM, bykaraanne said:

Thanks! Hopefully after the chemical wash my Hansgrohe stuff will look NICER.

IRL so shiny, my iPhone cannot capture. :curse:

Thanks. THE WC IS SUPER COMFORTABLE LOR like a pillow for my butt. HAHAHA. No regrets there. Money well spent. Glad I didn't stick with the small HDB toilet bowl. :good:

Thanks!! You guys can be mesmerized by the fire when you guys come. :)

OK la the light don't really bother me now HAHA! Maybe when it does I buy some black sticker to cover. :sport-smiley-018:

hahaha, was gonna ask u abt baron WC bcos i misread the post.

Will check out the Mayfair brand.  thanks.

Edited by lowkit14

On 12 November 2015 at 10:17 PM, bykaraanne said:

Guys, today I am so happy I cannot stop smiling. REALLY. Even though deliveries were late and my TV is not here and my painter couldn't finish the touching up (coming back tomorrow).

My home is so close to my inspiration pics I could cry. Especially after the last few weeks of agony. It's still not 100% there, but 90% there and oh my stars guys. OH MY STARS.

My iPhone camera does a terrible job at capturing the beauty of it all. I could not leave my kitchen today. I just couldn't bear too. It's 13ft (plus top cabinets 23ft) of gorgeousness. Not trying to be BHB but I am so so happy. I can't wait to have y'all over. I'm going to lug my DSLR down tomorrow and attempt to capture its loveliness. The kitchen is now my favorite spot. Followed closely by the master bath. But most of all...

My gate and door looks almost exactly like the inspiration pics. My gold knocker and peephole will go up tomorrow to complete the loveliness. Plus the gold numbers at the side of the gate and a plant right under the doorbell and it's perfection.

podocarpus_ball_grande.jpg?v=1409910047

And without further ado... my gate and door (incomplete; but I couldn't wait to show you guys!)

Photo%2012-11-15%208%2024%2001%20PM_zpsh

It is the perfect shade of mint in real life and the gold handles just make the semi gloss black gate POP. Can you imagine more gold elements (knocker; house number) on it? Oh my stars. I CANNOT DEAL.

And sneak peek of the kitchen. The gold handles glisten in real life and the solid top is so much like marble when the light hits it... All in the right spots. I wish you guys could see it for realz. Hopefully my DSLR will do a better job tomorrow.

Photo%2012-11-15%208%2016%2024%20PM_zps2

Photo%2012-11-15%208%2012%2055%20PM_zpsj

Photo%2012-11-15%208%2016%2011%20PM_zpsz

I have no idea why this gold shows up matte in pictures but it's actually pretty glossy in real life!!

Happy sigh and tears. It was very much worth it. I cannot wait to complete more of the house! Touch ups tomorrow will just make it perfect. The guest bath is also complete but I forgot to take pictures of it because I was relishing in the kitchen's gorgeousness.

can i ask where did you get your main door and gate from?