Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
v01ded

Any Experience With These 2 Aircon Companies?

Dear All,

Anyone here have any experience with Cool World Air Con Engineering Pte Ltd or KBE Air-Conditioning & Engineering Pte Ltd? Considering one of them for the aircon installation of my 4 room resale.

*REMOVED*

Getting a Daikin 3MKS50ESG with 3 X FTKS25

Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am also looking for an air-con company. Is Kun Seng or Gain City any good? I heard both Kun Seng and Gain City are honest but have terrible customer service.

I am also looking for an air-con company. Is Kun Seng or Gain City any good? I heard both Kun Seng and Gain City are honest but have terrible customer service.

I had engaged Mr Chua for my aircon regular servicing. He is a very nice guy and his workmanship is very good.

U may call him @ 9640xxxx

One of the company that I usually recommend for aircon will be everjoin electrical trading.

Got my system 3 Mitsubishi Starmex for 10k btu x3 at the price of $2869.

They provided me with the following:

1. Aramflex class 1 insulator

2. unlimited piping

3. two trip free

4. upgrade insulator by half inch

5. Slanting pipe provided

Good installing guys too. Can drop them a call to check out the price.

Hi, sharing a website that compiles reviews of aircon brands and companies from forums like this. You can check out the companies here before buying from them.

See Reviews of Singapore Aircon Brands (daikin, mitsubishi etc.) and for installers/services see Singapore Aircon Companies  (GC, Cool World, Kun Seng etc.) If you have any good or bad experiences with a particular brand/company, you can help share it on our website for others as well.

Disclaimer: I work with this website, but thought it might come in handy for those thinking of looking for air con installation and servicing.