Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I'm still deciding... She's my preferred ID but unfortch my preferences always tend to be not very pocket friendly... Haha

Well if you decided to do up your place nice then it would be the person you work with and a fair price and someone who would help you handle the headaches of this big task and job after you ink the deal.

So I would say worth what you pay for would be the more appropriate term to apply here. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Well if you decided to do up your place nice then it would be the person you work with and a fair price and someone who would help you handle the headaches of this big task and job after you ink the deal.

So I would say worth what you pay for would be the more appropriate term to apply here. :)

Yes that's what I'm telling my bank account too hahha! must say im quite reassured after reading both yours and ZzzMonster's experiences... Meeting her soon, hope we can work something out!! :)

Yes that's what I'm telling my bank account too hahha! must say im quite reassured after reading both yours and ZzzMonster's experiences... Meeting her soon, hope we can work something out!! :)

haha tell her to work some magic for you... :sport-smiley-018:

TB Lights Frenzy

These are the remaining TB lights that have been installed. You will find that we actually went with very simple concept when it come to lightings and hence sourced these from TB since the ones selling locally are the same exact pieces but severely marked up with their prices or else its simple T5 but we cannot locate designs we rather have them in that we see on TB.

So here goes:

MBR Shower Turtle Light

IMG_0901_zpsibtd1gi9.jpg

Wet Area Turtle Light Frenzy

IMG_0900_zpstxbwzuqg.jpg

Common Bathroom Industrial Light

IMG_0899_zpsucigkwpg.jpg

IMG_0898_zpsgjfaq8ls.jpg

Neon Lights Common Landing

IMG_0896_zpszug7urif.jpg

Had to focus on the Neon lights but too bright so cannot see the effect of the words so it is much brighter than it looks here due to focus of the camera.

Our LED strip for staircase rails are still not ready so that will have to wait...

TB Lights Frenzy

These are the remaining TB lights that have been installed. You will find that we actually went with very simple concept when it come to lightings and hence sourced these from TB since the ones selling locally are the same exact pieces but severely marked up with their prices or else its simple T5 but we cannot locate designs we rather have them in that we see on TB.

So here goes:

MBR Shower Turtle Light

IMG_0901_zpsibtd1gi9.jpg

Wet Area Turtle Light Frenzy

IMG_0900_zpstxbwzuqg.jpg

Common Bathroom Industrial Light

IMG_0899_zpsucigkwpg.jpg

IMG_0898_zpsgjfaq8ls.jpg

Neon Lights Common Landing

IMG_0896_zpszug7urif.jpg

Had to focus on the Neon lights but too bright so cannot see the effect of the words so it is much brighter than it looks here due to focus of the camera.

Our LED strip for staircase rails are still not ready so that will have to wait...

wow!! love the MBR toilet lights! impressive! blend into the bathroom very well!! can already feel the warm of a home!

Thank you for compliments. Home still not warm yet as touch up is still to be done over the next 1 week for some remaining lightings and staircase rails which prove to be a headache for the aluminium guys in charge :).

Then the LED light strip under the rails and my MBR bedside lights as well.

Can't wait to complete it else it's never really a home when you know you have tonnes of boxes lying around and you can't unpack them:(

completely agree with u.. at least it's almost done! mine is not even half way there yet... =( so much to do... some told me 3months minimum... =( yours completed within 8weeks! :good:

completely agree with u.. at least it's almost done! mine is not even half way there yet... =( so much to do... some told me 3months minimum... =( yours completed within 8weeks! :good:

Well thanks to my designer for making this happen. We had many telling us 3 months too for a full mod.

Hi doubleEM,

Good design and well purchased of all lighting from TB. The theme and the MBR toilet wall and floor and lighting are just perfect match. Would steal your ideas for my parent's house renovation....hehe...

Could you help to answer the following:

1. May I know which agent (peeka/65daigou) you engaged to send these lightings to Singapore?

2. By sea or by sensitive air?

3. did you buy any insurance for all the lighting?

4. How many damaged for your lighting shipment?

Appreciate

Thanks for dropping by my Tblog and the compliments.

1. I used Oops for assisted purchase and shipping.

2. I selected shipping for both shipments I've sent out but the 2nd one Oops seem to auto changed it to Air and it was cheaper as well and faster so no complaints from me :)

3. No

4. Surprisingly none at all.

Perhaps bcos most of my purchases are from gold label sellers or actual brand Tmall shop itself on TB. Hope this helps.

A Short Update

Really thankful for an ID who is responsible and customer orientated as we are away this week and she gladly took on the role of coordinating all remaining touch up and work to complete the unit for us while we are away.

We had a little boo boo last week as we got our ID to install a new main door but source a new main gate on our own and guess what?? After installation we cant close the main gate when the door is closed..sighz..worst nightmare. The lock sets are in the way of each other.

Well our ID was kind enough to seek a solution for us and even helped to arrange with our gate company to come back and help us amend the gate position for us so the situation can be resolved.

It is these value added service that allows us to overlook various small issues which made us upset at times which are part and parcel of all reno process I would guess. It's not her but her team of workers more so to say.

So our staircase rails are finally up today:

IMG_1093_zpszlz5vpcj.jpg

IMG_1094_zpsjowbe1wy.jpg

Apparently, the team mentioned they had their whole team wrecking their head over the design and build of this rail as the tilt in angle between the 1st flight and 2nd flight is the main cause for concern. But they did it albeit letting known the ID say very easy but actual design is much more difficult. So kudos to these guys for completing this feat as it's their 1st :).

Now for the LED strip lights to go under the rails and see the effect. Hope it turns out well...Fingers crossed.

ID also converted the power socket box into the block boxes between the bars as our TV console will be situated in that area against the bars.