Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 7/15/2015 at 4:45 PM, Bryant86 said:

I get through this ID from my friend. He is an senior ID in a xxx company ( Cant mention the company name )

He offering me a very good price for my house renovation BTO 4 room flat with a good attitude worker and good workmanship.

The best part is the payment is all pay direct to contractor once the job work done so i don't need to pay like those ID firm

payment term 20% , 40% or 60% or worry that the company will close down after we do the payment.

He also will provide design consultation , 3D drawing and coordination for your project but nothing is Free is this world.

He charge all this just for $688.00.

But from what he charging me i compare more than 10's ID firm his price still the cheapest in the market with those workmanship.

From the first time i meeting him he very sincere and honest with and he able to deliver thing in the timeline that he gave.

I still able to contact him 24 hour everyday even though i call him at 2am. He still will arrange worker come back for touch

even though after 2 weeks renovation had done.

What i appreciate the most is he able to give me the quotation on the spot when i meet him with my floor plan. No sweet talk

straight forward to the point and responsible guy. He give a lot of suggestion and idea's that is practical and no hidden cost.

Before start renovation he will meet me on site first to make sure all the defect had been check.

Frankly speaking why i recommended him on renotalk because he really help me save a lot of money on my renovation

so i also hope could help him to get more customer.

Interested please pm me.

Hi Bryant,

Mind sharing his contact. Also pls email me your reno picture. My email address is augustinebatzclub@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance.

On 11/8/2016 at 2:29 PM, jamesyap1950 said:

anyone who is interested to ask for renovation quotation i am willing to assist you if you want 

Pls share your ID contact