Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 10/9/2015 at 7:59 PM, 43atCR said:

I also know of someone who did good vinyl flooring and completed within 1.5 days on my new flat.

Home%203_zps4wzoos5c.jpg

The guys literally worked overnight and it was a well done job. Comes in $4.50/$5 per square feet, w installation and skirting. Drop a PM if you need more info.

Hi! May I have the number of the person who did your vinyl floor? Tq

On 7/27/2015 at 6:57 PM, Adkoh said:

Thanks for the many pm received.

Has finally confirm with the one who quoted me $4psf (5mm thick type) including installation of skirting.

Hi Adkoh! May I have the number of the person who did your vinyl floor? Tq

Just want to share my horrid experience with Evorich vinyl flooring for resale flat, if u are considering them, do drop the idea cos they expect the owner to 'prepare' the floor and when there are uneven flooring they will continue to lay over and claim that owner did not do a good job preparing the best floor condition for them to do the job (did not even allow the contractor to even out as it would cost them 1 man day). Even the sides are not done properly and they  will claim that it will sit in a few weeks to 6 months time.

Everything ok before sales, after payment, fault belongs to everyone else and the operations guy - Alex will throw all the technical things and refuse to do up poor workmanship.  Even silicon are not done properly with small gaps in between.