Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, may I know what Is the cost to install a home lift in a landed 3 storey house?

I know there are a few options like chair lift, hydraulic & pneumatic lift, anyone know the approximately cost to install that? any good recommendation? It is mainly for elderly to go up. Thanks for the help in advance :good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

There are generally 3 cat. of home lift available here.

1 Vacuum Lift Fixed glass structure, small dimension & load capacity (2 pax), only platform rise & decent ~ $40k

using vacuum principle

2 Conventional lift Build walls & 500mm pitch, lift-car rise & decent by cables, carries 3pax ~ $40k + 20K (walls, pitch cost)

3 Platform lift Fixed glass structure, carries 4pax (400kg payload), only platform rise & decent using leadscrew ~ $60k

and motor

I opted for a hydraulic lift over a electrical motor. I think the costs also depend on whether you need the lift shaft constructed. Managed to find a good and friendly contractor that offered me a competitive price, after checking quite a number of suppliers.

My terrace is still under recon, so the lift is not installed yet.

If you are looking for lift to be installed at your home, do check it out below:

http://www.firststepelevator.com/

15 years experience in installing and maintaining lift.

high quality lift and import from Europe.

do contact us also if you are looking for company to maintain/service ur lift or if you need dumbwaiter.

our pricing is very competitive.

call or whatsapp 82982689 for query and site visit arrangement. No obligation :)

Edited by Alex Lim