Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
digitalbrigadier

Does You Phone Number Matter?

When moving to a new home I suppose a lot of people will fill in some space with things they already owned - and that includes your home phone number. I know some people who practice feng shui tend to be quite particular when it comes to picking a new phone number. I recently got introduced to this app that shows you how 'lucky' your phone number (it can also be use for mobile numbers apparently) and seemed quite on the spot in my case.

https://goo.gl/eWc4zq

Would be great to know if some of you can share your experience when it comes to picking phone numbers, and also if the app analysis is accurate (I'm a fengshui beginner).

Do share your insights :)

Edited by digitalbrigadier

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 11/3/2020 at 2:45 PM, Muller21QQQF said:

of course it matters
in fact your phone number might be in a database of spammers

It's **** important to check your new phone number before using it.It is not even so important to set the number's digital signature as its frequency in some things. For example, when we moved to a new apartment, we did not think about checking the new number at all, which then brought us a lot of trouble. The previous tenant most likely illegally engaged in sales on the Internet and used a regular home phone number for this purpose. Perhaps that's why he hurried to give the apartment to the owner because he realized what a stupid thing he had done. I've never understood people who try to cash in on other people. When I started receiving calls from a person with complaints, I decided to check the number 804-452-9182 in the database of spam numbers, it was not found, it was completely clean and it is unclear why calls were received then. We immediately changed the number with the owner of the apartment and I hope it was just someone's stupid joke and not reality.

For me, it absolutely doesn't matter which phone number to use. I don't believe in signs and feng shui. When choosing a phone number, only the practical side matters: how easy it'll be to remember the number. As for checking the number, I've never done this because I don't leave my number anywhere and don't register accounts for it. My bestie suggested me Rent Private SMS Numbers for such registrations. Hence, my personal number is immaculate xD In addition, I don't use my home number at all, and I specify a mobile phone in all documents.

your phone number is a very personal data about you, that can help spammers get info about you and even make a loan on your phone number (I already heard about that)
so it's better to take an online phone number
I have one, in case you need the company I got it from pm me