Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jimmya

Is This Quote Cheap And Reasonable?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi jimmya,

can u pls pm me ur ID detail pls.

And was wondering why the ID quoted u 600mm x 600mm homogenous flooring for 3 rooms and living room end up bed room lay laminate flooring? is the price different?? And for the feature wall and tv console length 8ft why in the photo look shorter? but the ID requote everything?? what the final quotation for the whole house?

and for electrical work is that any quote? went up to few ID must go jobsite to quote for electrical work.

im sorry for question too much cos i getting my key soon dont wanna sign a cheap package end up all workmanship and design not up to standard.

Cheers ^^

Edited by lwk90
add question

Hi iwk90,

initially I want to do tiles but after that saw the laminate quote nice too so I change la. So with laminate flooring it's cheaper.  3d drawings is the angle that's y look smaller. Electrical quotes also must go up to site n view to know how much. Behind I still add more things. Total abt 21plus. But after going to many ids last time, I realise that if u want more designs, u will have to pay more. It's pretty standard. Eg. 1 wardrobe if u use like 4-5 different laminates color, u have to pay additional for the labour n materials cost. So it depends on ur design too. But normal designs n good workmanship at reasonable prices , ya he's good. 

no worries we are here to share info. 

All d best! 

so sorry guys for the late reply, have pm u guys.  my pictures are in page 10.
you can see there, nothing fanciful just simple reno.
all d best..