Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Disillusioned

Despicable Contractor - How To Counter?

Hi Disillusioned,

Hope Everything is in order for you and hopefully the judges will give u some fairness. :D

Thanks. :D

Unfortunately we haven't taken it any further till now.

I guess the world is not always fair. And liers like them will always get away with it coz they're just simply so good at it.

Sometimes you wonder what kind of upbringing they must have gone through to make them feel that lying thru their teeth and cheating people of their time and money is "ok" in order to earn a living.

Makes me fume thinking about them... :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Disillusioned,

I felt sorry for you, but i believed your experience could really help us beware of such unethical ppl. Do you mind pm me the name of the culprit firm?

Thanks. :dancingqueen:

Thanks. :notti:

Unfortunately we haven't taken it any further till now.

I guess the world is not always fair. And liers like them will always get away with it coz they're just simply so good at it.

Sometimes you wonder what kind of upbringing they must have gone through to make them feel that lying thru their teeth and cheating people of their time and money is "ok" in order to earn a living.

Makes me fume thinking about them... !!

I really hope that everything is fine now. I'm searching for ID now. And have been visiting and getting quotations from a few IDs.

Do you mind PM me the ID you mentioned here?

Thanks.

Hi,

Can PM mi the ID u mentioned? Thx!!

By the way...these IDs can simply closed down and changed their company names.

If possible, when anyone got the quotation, try to get them sign on it as well..at least got a prove of something

Edited by PrincessEsc

Hi, can I have the ID's details. Thanks. Please PM me.

Sad to hear your story and I hope u would take up further action against them. Can't let all these baddies get away scot free!

Hi,

Can PM me the id name? The payment part is somewhat similar to one of the quotation I received. Me sacred now :(

Hv u signed the contract with them? :sport-smiley-003:

Edited by Cantona7

Dear people....

Many thanks to all who have expressed concern about my case. Sadly the shrewd always get their way and we have not been able to pursue it any further. (Perhaps if there's chance in future I will still pursue it)

Just for your information. The ID has relocated due to the facelift of the building they were housed in.

I'm not too sure where they have moved to tho. Hope they have not changed the company name or anything like that.

For those who I have yet to tell you who they are, I apologise coz sometimes I kinda lose count of who I have already PMed.

If you are still interested to know, to prevent your friends from suffering like I did, please do drop me a PM.

Thanks.

Dear people....

Many thanks to all who have expressed concern about my case. Sadly the shrewd always get their way and we have not been able to pursue it any further. (Perhaps if there's chance in future I will still pursue it)

Just for your information. The ID has relocated due to the facelift of the building they were housed in.

I'm not too sure where they have moved to tho. Hope they have not changed the company name or anything like that.

For those who I have yet to tell you who they are, I apologise coz sometimes I kinda lose count of who I have already PMed.

If you are still interested to know, to prevent your friends from suffering like I did, please do drop me a PM.

Thanks.

Pls PM me....

Hi Disillusioned, sorry to hear about ur case. hope that you're willing to share with me the ID's name. thanks and all the best

Hi Disillusioned,

Do you mind pm me the ID and name of the company? I'm looking for an ID for my new home.

Thanks!

if i remember correctly ...... few years back, there was a poll from one of the radio stations..... it was about what profession that consumers must be more careful.... the top few are reno contractors, car mechanic, insurance agent.....

no offense to those in these professions...... i guess there are black sheeps everywhere, all jobs.....no humans are perfect..... but the profession that want us to part our money are usually most hated .........

Edited by goondu