Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jonatha332

My Industrial Loft Home Done Under 19K

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, jonatha i like your items that you reviews may i know that do best industrial pts ltd doors /metal gate price good do they do installation and can you please pm me your contractor details thank :)

Home broadband Review : M1

Just home broadband review.

I was a previously subscriber to Singtel, not broadband just 15Mbs. But as the internet signals always get down,

I decided to give M1 a try, since they are cheaper. $39 for 1GBps.

If you are getting a broadband from them, do plan 2 weeks before they will come and install for you. Roughly speaking.

I went on to take my router as ASUS RT-AC68U router, which I read from HWZ is better as the ASUS RT-AC87U router is problematic.

After installation all is good except that my Master room cannot receive signals as my router is in the living room. So i

went on to buy a Home Plug (Aztech). You need to buy 2, 1 adaptor to connect to your router and also 1 home plug to connect to your room socket.

Apparantly, this is better than those range extenders because range extenders immediately cut your internet speed

to half. So if you want better speed, take the homeplug option, which is what I did.

All done.

If u have tested thoroughly, homeplugs are the one cutting on your internet speed to 50%.Try switching on your microwave ,vacuum cleaner and washing machine at any one time and test your internet quality when the equipment(s) are in used. Homeplugs are unstable ,you will notice the green light going to ember or red when the above mention electrical item(s) are in used. There's another alternatives but if only home owners are not subscribing to starhub cable. Using MoCa network,albeit abit expensive but stable.

And if you are co-ordinating everything yourself in your own home,you have overlook on running ethernet cables to the DP box in your home or relocate the living room tel line if it's not side by side to the wall where the HDB provided data port is located. In this way you have 2 way ethernet point which you can distribute to the rest of the room by setting a simple networking and use wireless extender through lan connection direct from the source and not through a wireless to wireless connection which surely will cut the bandwidth.

Edited by Freakerz

Hi, jonatha i like your items that you reviews may i know that do best industrial pts ltd doors /metal gate price good do they do installation and can you please pm me your contractor details thank :)

Price is ok, i wont say cheap. but service i must say is not bad.. better than yon tat.. they do provide installation.. I say, you go to all 3 and then ask for a good quote.

PM sent.

btw would u suggest getting lights from taobao?

all the id i met, all ask me not to buy the lights from tb and one id even say bring me go buy WC bowl and other toilet stuff..lol treat me 3 yr old kid

btw would u suggest getting lights from taobao?

all the id i met, all ask me not to buy the lights from tb and one id even say bring me go buy WC bowl and other toilet stuff..lol treat me 3 yr old kid

Well when Id's take you to the company's designated store it usually means they have some "perks" offered to them so it makes sense not to settle for any items on the spot but no harm to go and get a quote for the items. Then go around to other stores to hunt down your shortlisted items and start narrowing down the best prices you can get. So it's good to start window shopping around before your work commence.

But there are some ID's who would recommend you to go to other shops because they have the type of design you are looking for and then ask you to just go have a look on your own..now this then means they will not have anything to get our of you buying direct from those shops.

Same applies with lightings usually.

Electrical - $8- $10 per point installed. Meaning 1 light source $10. -> does this include socket points?

Hi no, it does not include socket points. Socket i think is $40 per point. concealed more ex at ard $65 or so. Roughly ard there if i nvr rem wrongly.

hello, could you pm me your contractor contacts? thanks!

if possible, could you share more pics of your renov house.

Edited by zen_zen

Guest Crystal Tan

Hi,

Can share your contractor contacts?

How is the workmanship so far?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Crystal Tan