Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ZzzMonster

Second Home First Reno

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Gah!! I need to get some carpets from TB too. Thanks for reminding me.

How's the table situation? :)

The lady who sold me the table told me she will get it changed. Still waiting... Have to give her some time I guess.

My reno is finally over, I've also shifted in last Wed.... It's been a tedious last few days unpacking.... In fact, just finish unpacking tonite.

Will write a review on my experience with the various parties over the next few days.

This is what it looks like the second day of unpacking.... Still have so much stuff... The floor is so dirty and dusty that we are just wearing those hotel slippers for the time being...

image.jpg2_47.jpg

image.jpg1_67.jpg

My reno is finally over, I've also shifted in last Wed.... It's been a tedious last few days unpacking.... In fact, just finish unpacking tonite.

Will write a review on my experience with the various parties over the next few days.

This is what it looks like the second day of unpacking.... Still have so much stuff... The floor is so dirty and dusty that we are just wearing those hotel slippers for the time being...

image.jpg2_47.jpg

image.jpg1_67.jpg

Congratulation Bro, finally all done and your house looks super nice.

Btw can I have the contact of Vincent (the curtain guy) and also store room rack?

Congratulation Bro, finally all done and your house looks super nice.

Btw can I have the contact of Vincent (the curtain guy) and also store room rack?

Thanks bro. I've PMed u the info.

Today is a busy day, I've got a few furniture deliveries, air con servicing, TV delivery and digital lock installation... Here's how it looks like with the furniture...image.jpg1_22.jpgimage.jpg1_23.jpgimage.jpg1_24.jpg