Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ZzzMonster

Second Home First Reno

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

So table issue was solved? Yay!

Happy unpacking... lol!

Thanks...

Table issue not yet settle. I just called the sales lady this afternoon. She said that she is still making the arrangement. Keeping fingers crossed.

Hopefully can finalise soon!! I'm removing sooo many things from my wish list to fit my budget :((

btw do u think it's advisable to sign up with an ID before actually getting the keys (which is a month away lorrrrr)? I would definitely prefer to base the quotation on the actual measurements, but does it take long for the conceptualisation / designing process?

Today is a busy day, I've got a few furniture deliveries, air con servicing, TV delivery and digital lock installation... Here's how it looks like with the furniture...

image.jpg1_22.jpg

image.jpg1_23.jpg

image.jpg1_24.jpg

Your house is Great!~!

Would like to check with you, where did you get your sofa and how much?

Hopefully can finalise soon!! I'm removing sooo many things from my wish list to fit my budget :((

btw do u think it's advisable to sign up with an ID before actually getting the keys (which is a month away lorrrrr)? I would definitely prefer to base the quotation on the actual measurements, but does it take long for the conceptualisation / designing process?

It wont be long for the design concept and 3d drawing, it can be done or complete in 1 week time.

ZzzMonster, congrats on the move and thank you for sharing the contact of Vincent.

You have a beautiful house. Love your dining set and the rocking chair too.

For me, I kiasu... I started my ID searching process last Nov thinking that I'll get my keys in Apr. I subsequently signed up with ID end Dec. keys only collected in Jun.

For my ID, the 3D took about 2 weeks. Maybe because it's outsourced...

The measurement my ID used for quotation is slightly more, then upon completion of reno, she'll measure all the carpentry and counter top and then adjust the quote accordingly. I'm not sure about flooring though, u may want to check.

To sign early have its advantage as ID can plan for your reno and slot u in their schedule because it's now year end, lots of people want to reno and complete by Chrustmas or New Year.

ZzzMonster, congrats on the move and thank you for sharing the contact of Vincent.

You have a beautiful house. Love your dining set and the rocking chair too.

You're most welcome. Thanks for your compliment.

Your house is Great!~!

Would like to check with you, where did you get your sofa and how much?

Thanks for the compliment.

I've PMed u the info

Edited by ZzzMonster

It wont be long for the design concept and 3d drawing, it can be done or complete in 1 week time.

For me, I kiasu... I started my ID searching process last Nov thinking that I'll get my keys in Apr. I subsequently signed up with ID end Dec. keys only collected in Jun.

For my ID, the 3D took about 2 weeks. Maybe because it's outsourced...

The measurement my ID used for quotation is slightly more, then upon completion of reno, she'll measure all the carpentry and counter top and then adjust the quote accordingly. I'm not sure about flooring though, u may want to check.

To sign early have its advantage as ID can plan for your reno and slot u in their schedule because it's now year end, lots of people want to reno and complete by Chrustmas or New Year.

Thanks guys! Will be meeting the ID this weekend, hopefully can work something out! :)

Hi, ZzzMonster.

One of the most tasteful design you have.

Not cookie cutter look.

Would love to contact your ID for feature wall @ living room.

Can you also advise where to get the lamps in your bedroom? Is it from Taobao?

Much appreciated.

Fan