Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ZzzMonster

Second Home First Reno

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nice bro. Completed and pics well taken. Glad to see it all coming out nicely. S.... did an awesome job but yet again I would know that too together with Kaisermisaki too haha

hi Zzzmonster,

chanced upon your journey and i am impressed with what you have tastefully done!

I am even more kiasu than you cause my place would only TOP in June/July 2016 and I am searching now. we have several similarities in taste i guess! my current house's sofa is bought in Univonna, curtains done by MGL. for new home, thinking of Haiku, Spin or Amasco.

I would be grateful if you can provide contacts for your ID, store room storage rack, lightings and curtains.

thanking you in advance!

Edited by Navydiver

Hello Zzzmonster - appreciate you putting this together. Was a great help.

Will you share/PM me the contact for the store room storage rack and the curtains (Vincent)?

Thank you.

Hi Zzzmonster,

Very well done and beautiful, worth all the hard work put into it !!:)

Can you please forward me your curtain maker's contact as I need to get a set for my unit as well. BTW, how much does it cost you for yours?

Thanks.

hi Zzzmonster,

chanced upon your journey and i am impressed with what you have tastefully done!

I am even more kiasu than you cause my place would only TOP in June/July 2016 and I am searching now. we have several similarities in taste i guess! my current house's sofa is bought in Univonna, curtains done by MGL. for new home, thinking of Haiku, Spin or Amasco.

I would be grateful if you can provide contacts for your ID, store room storage rack, lightings and curtains.

thanking you in advance!

Thanks for your compliment. I've PMed u the contacts.

Just FYI, u may want to go and try out Spin to see if u like the wind, I find it a bit weak. I can still accept it as I use it for the bedroom, but if I turn back the clock, I would not get it.

Edited by ZzzMonster

Hello Zzzmonster - appreciate you putting this together. Was a great help.

Will you share/PM me the contact for the store room storage rack and the curtains (Vincent)?

Thank you.

You're welcome....

Have PMed u the contacts.

Hi Zzzmonster,

Very well done and beautiful, worth all the hard work put into it !!:)

Can you please forward me your curtain maker's contact as I need to get a set for my unit as well. BTW, how much does it cost you for yours?

Thanks.

Thanks! Have PMed u the contact.