Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ZzzMonster

Second Home First Reno

Hi, such a nice place you have!

Appreciate if you can PM me where & the price you bought the LED down light that can change the bulb without removing the housing?

Thanks.

Have PMed u the details.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello :) I really like the design of your home :) Would you mind sharing with me the contacts of your ID and the shop where you bought your LED down light? I tried to PM you but your account was unable to receive any new messages. Thanks so much!

But after my ID brought me to the lighting shop she usually brings her clients, I changed my decision on the down lights.

Why? Because this light is easier to change if there's a need to.

The bulb of this downlight is different, it is like a traditional bulb, just that it is LED. So to change bulb, just need to unscrew it.

Here's the pic...

image.jpg10.jpg

From the inside, it looks like this

image.jpg7.jpg

image.jpg9.jpg

So this is much easier to change. The things I buy for the house must be easy to clean, electrical items like this must be easy to change.

BUT, the cost of this light is double the one I initially wanted to buy. I finally got this for the convenience. Furthermore, this light has 5 years warranty compared the other one which has 1 year warranty.

Hello :) I really like the design of your home :) Would you mind sharing with me the contacts of your ID and the shop where you bought your LED down light? I tried to PM you but your account was unable to receive any new messages. Thanks so much!

Apologies for the late reply. Have PMed u ID contact.

Hi ZzzMonster,

Could you please PM me the contacts for:

Vincent (curtains)

Store room storage ranks

Dining table (they can customize the dimension of the at table?)

Vento Fin fan

Thanks,

yk123

On 24/10/2015 at 11:34 PM, ZzzMonster said:

Ya... I tested the wind of spin at the showroom and thought it was ok... Only after installing then I realize that it is not strong. But so far it's ok... I don't like too strong wind when I'm sleeping, will get a headache.

bro, where u buy spin fan ? can share how much too ? i saw website selling $888 for 52" ???

On 24/10/2015 at 11:34 PM, ZzzMonster said:

Ya... I tested the wind of spin at the showroom and thought it was ok... Only after installing then I realize that it is not strong. But so far it's ok... I don't like too strong wind when I'm sleeping, will get a headache.

bro, where u buy spin fan ? can share how much too ? i saw website selling $888 for 52" ???

Bro ... how much ?

Hi... I was reading through your Reno Blog and found out that you got your sofa set for Univonna... Do you mind sharing with me the estimated cost and the quality of it? I am replacing my 8 yrs old sofa, so I m looking ard..

By the way, I like e design of your new Plc, it looks really Gd! Many Thks in advance! :)

Edited by sunshines11

Hi Do you mind to share the contact for the following :

1. ID, total renovation cost

2. Where you bought the rocking chair and how much

3. Where you bought the dining table and leather chair and how much

4. The Curtain guy, Vincent

5. Where you bought the traditional bulb in downlight and how much

Thank you.