Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all, i got a referral id from my friend saying his service and worksmanship is not bad
Well i have to agree he is pretty friendly & his services is pretty good, clearing my doubts on most things i ask.
Unlike some ids when you asked too many questions, they get annoyed and just brushed it off.
He made an effort to come down to my place to discuss about the quotation despite my last min calling
This is the quotation he gave me, is it reasonably priced? Thanks in advance
Supply labour to construct motar base for L18ft cabinet, washing machine and fridge- 630
Supply materials and labour to lay homogenous tiles for living room- 3270
Supply materials and labour to lay homogenous tiles for master bedroom -1750
Supply materials and labour to lay homogenous tiles for bedroom 2 - 1200
Supply materials and labour to lay homogenous tiles for bedroom 3 - 1150
Supply materials and labour to construct 2x shower kerb - 160
Supply labour to install 1x storage heater - 100
Supply labour to install 1x kitchen sink tap - 100
Supply labour to install 2x set toilet accessories - 70
Supply and install 1x fix & 1x swing tempered glass showerscreen at master bedroom toilet - 400
Design and construct L Box, false ceiling for living and dining - 1500
Design, fabricate and install L28ft top and btm kitchen cabinet with solid plywood in laminate
finish, ABS trimming and soft closing hinges with 1 chest drawer -3360
Fabricate and install L18t solid surface kitchen worktop - 1440
Labour to install cooker hood & hob - FOC
Design fabricate and install L7ft sliding wardrobe in HPL finish with soft closing hinges at
master bedroom- 1820
Design fabricate and install L5.5ft sliding wardrobe in HPL finsh with soft closing hinges at
bedroom 3 - 1430
Design, fabricate and install full height L10ft tv feature in HPL finish **** room - 1900
Design, fabricate and install L10ft suspended tv console in HPL finish **** room - 1300
Design, fabricate and install L6ft suspended tv console in HPL finish at master bedroom - 780
Supply labour to paint whole house (max 5 colours) Nippon or ICI - 1250
Haulage and clear debris 200
Chemical Washing 250
Total 22350

You can try asking your ID to waive off the charges for installing of toilet accessories. Most IDs can absorb this. You can use the $70 to buy the toilet accessories. Just a suggestion.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all, i got a referral id from my friend saying his service and worksmanship is not bad
Well i have to agree he is pretty friendly & his services is pretty good, clearing my doubts on most things i ask.
Unlike some ids when you asked too many questions, they get annoyed and just brushed it off.
He made an effort to come down to my place to discuss about the quotation despite my last min calling
Supply labour to construct motar base for L18ft cabinet, washing machine and fridge- 630
Supply and install 1x fix & 1x swing tempered glass showerscreen at master bedroom toilet - 400
Design, fabricate and install L28ft top and btm kitchen cabinet with solid plywood in laminate
Design fabricate and install L7ft sliding wardrobe in HPL finish with soft closing hinges at
master bedroom- 1820
Design fabricate and install L5.5ft sliding wardrobe in HPL finsh with soft closing hinges at
bedroom 3 - 1430
Design, fabricate and install full height L10ft tv feature in HPL finish **** room - 1900
Design, fabricate and install L10ft suspended tv console in HPL finish **** room - 1300
Design, fabricate and install L6ft suspended tv console in HPL finish at master bedroom - 780
Chemical Washing 250
Total 22350

Hi ericlee09,

Can you send me the contact of your id? Thank you.

jowx

master bedroom- 1820
bedroom 3 - 1430
Chemical Washing 250
Total 22350
master bedroom- 1820
bedroom 3 - 1430
Chemical Washing 250
Total 22350

Hi Eric

Can share his contact with me? Please PM me thanks.