Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

It's crestar! Hmm apparently cannot make lobang around fan area :( we're most prob going to get a new fan; deciding between fanco and kdk now. Ahyong81, any comments? Online reviews unearthed quite a number of unhappy fanco customers; gulp!

P.S lync, I've PMed you!

Edited by Peachydurians

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Kdk is good for standing fan, since they are famous for that. After a lot of feekback from friends about ceiling fan, decided to go for fanco. A few of my friend also using fanco, not much issue.

I realise that sometime online review is not accurate.

I brought two fanco lol... a lot of my friend using fanco also. Kdk seems not too famous with ceiling type fan... but their floor stand fan is good, my cousin house use it for 15 overs years still working.

I brought two fanco lol... a lot of my friend using fanco also. Kdk seems not too famous with ceiling type fan... but their floor stand fan is good, my cousin house use it for 15 overs years still working.

Old one only hor. I bought the expensive $16x model small one spoilt within a year!

Don't dare buy alre. Anyway my teeny house no space for standing fan.

Ceiling fan + aircon is amazing!!

Haha you two! Weellz we have gotten ourselves a kdk, because it has the best dimensions for us + we realised his parents' place's fan is fanco, and his dad say it's not v good so! Hopeefully in 10 years I'll be still saying good things about it hahaha.

We're off to Ikea tampines now! Bykaraanne, if you're there lemme know!!

Haha you two! Weellz we have gotten ourselves a kdk, because it has the best dimensions for us + we realised his parents' place's fan is fanco, and his dad say it's not v good so! Hopeefully in 10 years I'll be still saying good things about it hahaha.

We're off to Ikea tampines now! Bykaraanne, if you're there lemme know!!

Haha!!! I just went to Hock Siong today and to see countertops. Think my hubby shagged already.

What are you hooting? Haha!

Hahaha I know how that feels man I punctured hours ago. The husband, on the other hand, is still happily walking around. Unbelievable.

We're at Courts now; it has some big sale going on. A Bosch front loader is going at $700- half price. Hmm!

And their wicker chair is calling my name... I'm so tempted.

I think I really quite like courts. I'll post a couple of photos when I'm home!

___

Hello I'm home! And gaiz, I am enamoured of their wicker chair series. Like, seriously.

20150919_184000_burst01.jpg

Remember the yellow chair I posted previously?

20150926_170221.jpg

Well - it comes in a RAINBOW range.

Be still my heart.

20150926_172829.jpg

I did. not. want to get up.

20150926_183203-1.jpg

And LooooooooooKkkkkkkkk - Loveseat!!!!! *swoon*

It's on sale now, and it's like $99 for a single, and the loveseat is $179. I'm wondering, though, is the original rattan still made, and where might it be found? Anyone knows?

:wub: ,

bookworm

Edited by Peachydurians

Hi guys, here's what's been going on the past week half:

20150828_172730.jpg?w=720&h=405

The walls have come down, and the bricks have come up

20150828_172700.jpg?w=720&h=405

Our half and half wall: half brick, half bookshelf

img-20150823-wa0005.jpg?w=720&h=960

Our hacked service wall! I was muchly impressed by Prosterroster K, who hacked the wall and kept every. single. one. of the original kitchen tiles intact. How'z that for skill :good:

Oh fun fact we discovered about our contractor- he used to play pro football! So he's truly a Prosterroster hahaha.

Is he Quah Kim Song??? :D

Old one only hor. I bought the expensive $16x model small one spoilt within a year!

Don't dare buy alre. Anyway my teeny house no space for standing fan.

Ceiling fan + aircon is amazing!!

You are so totally right... What my lobangs in the industry say is that, nowadays the KDK if they are cheap then it's actually made in China/Malaysia. So it's the same as the ones people buy in Malaysia back... but charged in SGD hor. The last time Japan-made KDK truly lasts over 10yrs indeed.

Also, the other thing about KDK is that it doesn't have the light kit. So even if I wanted to buy KDK, I need light kit so need to consider the other models liao.

Anyone ever bought Relite brand ceiling fans...? I heard it's good, angmoh one, but cheap. And quite elusive. Just wonder if anyone has real life reviews to share on it...

Babe, I saw one rattan shop with quite "modern" designs even though it's an old shop, at Bukit Merah Lane 1... When I went to Hong Liang for my electronics.

You want I take a pic of the shop for you on Monday when I drop by. :)

Babe, I saw one rattan shop with quite "modern" designs even though it's an old shop, at Bukit Merah Lane 1... When I went to Hong Liang for my electronics.

You want I take a pic of the shop for you on Monday when I drop by. :)

Oh wow, YES please!! With price too?

Thanks babe, you're a legend! :drunk:

P.S teegz, I've PMed you!

Edited by Peachydurians

Hahaha I know how that feels man I punctured hours ago. The husband, on the other hand, is still happily walking around. Unbelievable.

We're at Courts now; it has some big sale going on. A Bosch front loader is going at $700- half price. Hmm!

And their wicker chair is calling my name... I'm so tempted.

I think I really quite like courts. I'll post a couple of photos when I'm home!

___

Hello I'm home! And gaiz, I am enamoured of their wicker chair series. Like, seriously.

20150919_184000_burst01.jpg

Remember the yellow chair I posted previously?

20150926_170221.jpg

Well - it comes in a RAINBOW range.

Be still my heart.

20150926_172829.jpg

I did. not. want to get up.

20150926_183203-1.jpg

And LooooooooooKkkkkkkkk - Loveseat!!!!! *swoon*

It's on sale now, and it's like $99 for a single, and the loveseat is $179. I'm wondering, though, is the original rattan still made, and where might it be found? Anyone knows?

:wub: ,

bookworm

I think there is this shop that sell rattan make furniture, its opposite Alexandra Ikea, near the hawker center.

I think there is this shop that sell rattan make furniture, its opposite Alexandra Ikea, near the hawker center.

Haha!! Same shop I mentioned...

Babe, I take a pic of the overall picture. Price must one by one ask cus it's handmade. I see if got similar I ask...