Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

We're graduating from Renotalk!

What a bittersweet headline. 90% of our home is done! Think we'll move in sometime next week, God willing.

Okies, referring to the hall photo above, here's a photo of the left side, whose wall was knocked down and replaced with a 6 paneled glass door in black framing:

20151006_231707_hdr1.jpg

The entrance of our MBR:

12112116_10153162429872469_3593905308558

Another angle - a peep into our cosy nook!

12065525_10153162429792469_8664876869366

And finally, our kitchen :)

12108990_10153162429747469_7591624164929

The Bookworm and the Brilliance are happy. :wub:

hi there, would you mind sharing your contractor contacts and quotation (if possible)?

And really really love the flooring in your bedroom. Your house looks really amazing!

wow, your house look so nice. Really love that mirror at the walkway.

Congratulation Bookworm.

Your place very nicely done up... I like the 6 panel glass door. Your choice of kitchen laminate is very refreshing.

Hi guys, thanks so much for your encouragement :) it makes us feel warm and buzzy when people share in our joy!

hi can share contacts n pricing for doing the 6panel glass door? thanks.

Hey currahee, it cost 3k, but I'm rather hesitant to share the contact because I feel that the extra hinges (meant to make the panel doors sturdier) are effective but also slightly tricky to manage! My youngest BIL and I came close to kiaping our fingers. But if you still want, let us know, and we'll ask our contractor cuz it's his contact!

Hi can pm me contractor K & Y pls. Thanks

hi there, would you mind sharing your contractor contacts and quotation (if possible)?

And really really love the flooring in your bedroom. Your house looks really amazing!

Hello there, you both have my contractor's contact in your inbox :)

My fav glass panel doors!! Omg gorgeous. Love your MBR walkway!! :wub:

MOAR MOAR MOAR!

Hii babe, I wanted to put up a series of photos, but we've had a slight hiccup with our kitchen countertop, and we're going to have to wait for the lady to clarify with the factory that they sent the wrong item - which they did, and I'm really hoping they won't fudge out of it - we'll find out on monday. Meanwhile, lemme show you my toilet door HAHA.

20151009_164851_hdr-1-1.jpg

Love,

Bookworm

Edited by Peachydurians

Just reread your t-blog and it's certainly an enclave of information. My unit is also turning into a japalang theme, although my ID is pushing me towards industrial / minimalist and I keep refusing craft bricks and screens... lol. Stalking ur blog for more updates: )